Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesboro v QPR on SKY

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we should wait till mid Sunday afternoon before slating that game.

One way or another I can't see our TV appearance being pretty either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I do yes.... And.....?

Just thought that his 'thoroughly deserved that' could be as neutral and reality based as a Dougie Freeman or Steve Cotterill analysis of what their teams deserved.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just thought that his 'thoroughly deserved that' could be as neutral and reality based as a Dougie Freeman or Steve Cotterill analysis of what their teams deserved.

You were suggesting I didn't know he was on loan at Boro last season when I did it seemed (I added the palace player but in just cos it was a delusional fool on their books atm :lol:) Of course he tweeted it as he has affection for Boro but my point is they really didn't deserve it. QPR were even more hideous tbh - a collection of big names who don't play as a team - the exact opposite of BHA this year thankfully...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
You were suggesting I didn't know he was on loan at Boro last season when I did it seemed (I added the palace player but in just cos it was a delusional fool on their books atm :lol:) Of course he tweeted it as he has affection for Boro but my point is they really didn't deserve it. QPR were even more hideous tbh - a collection of big names who don't play as a team - the exact opposite of BHA this year thankfully...

Had I written literally what I meant rather than a one line eyebrow raise it would have read 'Patrick Bamford's opinion should be disregarded because he won't be giving an honest assessment, he will be tweeting support for his former colleagues.'

I wasn't suggesting that you didn't know he was at Middlesbrough, he would have been hard to miss as he was scoring loads of goals in our division. However, I was suggesting that you had not applied the Mandy Rice Davies assessment, concluded 'Well, he would, wouldn't he' and judged his view as unworthy of further comment.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Watched most of this game yesterday switched to something else with about 10 to go. Was suprised to see someone had scored this morning.

Boro will not get a top two place from what I saw last night, Not enough quick or clever players to unlock defences.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Aitor Karanka says it was "an amazing game"... I'm not sure what match he was watching, or whether he'd just been on the Friday bevvies, but in no way shape or form did it sound "amazing".

Maybe it amazed him how bad a game it was?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here