Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mickaël Le Bihan

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is he? Wikipaedia lists him as a midfielder to fool us ???

In the French article above - with translation in to English - it describes him as a striker, and in one of the other links above (transfermarkt from Jamie the Seagull) it goes to something that describes him very specifically as a centre forward.

Dec 29, 2011
He's a midfielder who can play rightback.

I imagine our number 1 target is a hero striker.

Don't believe everything you read on wikipedia. Transfermarkt is more reliable for football related stuff.
We got him in the end. I would like to see him play up front next season with a second striker (maybe this fella), I think (or maybe just hope)he will do well next season.

Actually I agree, I think Baldock could be a fine striker for this division. But please, please, please Hughton, play him upfront!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Don't believe everything you read on wikipedia. Transfermarkt is more reliable for football related stuff.

Actually I agree, I think Baldock could be a fine striker for this division. But please, please, please Hughton, play him upfront!

Through out the season I read on here people writing that they felt Chris O'Grady was pretty decent at holding the ball up, and how Baldock had decent movement and finishing.

In the pre-season I would like us to work hard on their partnership to see if that could work next season. Whilst adding another two strikers to compete with them (with Zamora competing with O'Grady).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A translation of his latest tweet is

'...England doesn't interest me'.

Seems he prefers French Ligue 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here