Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michel kupiers

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
you can never get fed up with watching the albion exellent footage :clap: :clap: :albion: :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody superb :bowdown: :bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Brighton's, Brighton's number one.
Brighton's. Number one!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
that video was good for the first minute then it just went stupid, and kuipers is a good keeper but he makes his saves look better than they are but stretching his arms and legs and jumping everywhere when he doesnt always need to

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
and kuipers is a good keeper but he makes his saves look better than they are but stretching his arms and legs and jumping everywhere when he doesnt always need to

Although if your "hero" Wayne Henderson was to do that he'd be making "world class saves" :glare:

Last edited:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Gonna praise you like I should" :dance: :dance:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Ice Man said:
Although if your "hero" Wayne Henderson was to do that he'd be making "world class saves" :glare:

you dont understand what im saying

kuipers saves often arent that good but he makes them look amazing, hes not the keeper he use to be

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
you dont understand what im saying

kuipers saves often arent that good but he makes them look amazing, hes not the keeper he use to be

I agree about the last part, not being the keepre he used to be, but I do think some of the saves he makes are amazing.

:)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Ice Man said:
???

So really good saves become less impressive as time goes on?! :ohmy:

hmmm im confused now, heres my opinion

he use to do some great saves, and some good saves which he made look better by diving when he didnt need to etc. But he still let in some bad goals but he was never blamed as everybody thought oh well at least hes already done some good saves. But last season and this season hes been nothing special at all.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
hmmm im confused now, heres my opinion

he use to do some great saves, and some good saves which he made look better by diving when he didnt need to etc. But he still let in some bad goals but he was never blamed as everybody thought oh well at least hes already done some good saves. But last season and this season hes been nothing special at all.

Gotcha :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here