Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Jackson to announce London concerts

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hi BoF... sadly I doubt that I will get access to anything that exciting.. enjoy the show though. Good luck with the novel!

I thought I was being a bit optimistic. Do you have contact details for someone running the show? Very exciting that I shall see an NSCer in action. What instrument doth thou play? Thanks, I shall still thank you all the same. I think I shall thank anyone and everyone if I get published.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Anyone who would spend over a 100 quid to see Michael Jackson (or Madonna, for that matter) should question their sanity.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I take on board the points about the first court case.. but he was advised at the time it might take 7 years to get to court, which is a helluva burden to live with. And in any case the lad from the first case is in the process of being sued as he actually DID testify in the second case, which was a breach of the agreement....trouble is people in general only know 'facts' on what the media presents.

I have no idea what he did or didn't do, but i wouldn't like to assume either.

Summer will tell if he is really washed up or can still cut it...

FFS you are just kidding yourself and he is just kiddy fiddling. Revolting wreck of a human.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
"if" it were true :shootself
"living" for how long ?
Legend, was,
Thriller, brilliant, but no way can he perform any dance routines now.
It going to be money for old rope and everyone will be disappointed

Point out the bits to me that you KNOW are actually true then.
Bit like people on here claiming to know who are knew manager is going to be...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'll let you know after April 11th as I am due to see Star Wars: The Musical
star-wars-smiley-5472.gif

:clap:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Musician......I have never seen any footage of him with a guitar/piano/trumpet/drums or even a fecking pair of spoons....Musician N O spells NOQUOTE]

Erm.. i think you'll find he can actually play all those instruments...
But as you're not a fan you wouldn't know that. But thanks for guessing.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I can honestly say there is no more than one or two of his songs I even remotely like and I can't think of anything worse than having to endure him live let alone pay over £100 for it, pure torture.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
My Daughter heard this on the news, she wouldn't leave the house for school in fear that he was roaming the streets of East Grinstead !!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Never saw the fuss with this freak. His music is distinctly average at best.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
With his reported health problems I seriously doubt he can dance energetically anymore and probably doesn't have strong enough voice to sing live either - remember him as he was, not as a f***ed up has been desperate for money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here