Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MICHAEL McINTYRE in BRIGHTON: Tickets on sale tomorrow

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Hi guys

Just confirmed about 5 minutes ago, Michael McIntyre is doing a secret special gig next MONDAY at Komedia in Brighton - that's Monday 6th April - and you can see him in a small intimate venue instead of the O2 or the Brighton Centre.

And instead of paying £30 - you pay just £12.50.

If you are interested, post here, I'll be back later with the URL for buying tickets. They won't be advertised on the Komedia website as it's an unadvertised gig.

Stephen

If true, then i would definately be going
:thumbsup:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yes, that was me on the podcast. What a good show. Expect more from me on there as Jon's invited me back to do some other stuff.

Here's the link - TICKETS WILL GO WILDLY QUICKLY - bear in mind he's sold out the Brighton Centre over 2 dates so the 250 seater Komedia will go like wildfire.

THIS HAS ONLY BEEN POSTED ON NORTH STAND CHAT AND WON'T EVEN GO ON THE MCINTYRE WEBSITE UNTIL THE END OF TODAY - FACT

go here : Ticketsolve - Komedia Brighton

Stephen

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Hi guys

Just confirmed about 5 minutes ago, Michael McIntyre is doing a secret special gig next MONDAY at Komedia in Brighton - that's Monday 6th April - and you can see him in a small intimate venue instead of the O2 or the Brighton Centre.

If you are interested, post here, I'll be back later with the URL for buying tickets. They won't be advertised on the Komedia website as it's an unadvertised gig.

Stephen

Count me in for 2 please.........

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
2 booked for me

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Hi guys

Stephen

yes please! :clap2::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here