Earth
You don't have to be rich to be my girl
You don't have to be cool to rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your PISS

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Most VIP experiences are a real con. Very little in the way of improved facilities and rarely better views.

Just a marketing con for those mug enough to pay the extra surcharges.

I've been to nearly 600 gigs over the years, and yes, I have had a VIP experience at 3 or 4 given to me via work. Not one of them was any better than just being in the crowd in a more regular position, so speaking from experience I would advise others to avoid the VIP (free laminate (wow) poster, exclusive bar, etc) as it's largely just money for old rope.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Most VIP experiences are a real con. Very little in the way of improved facilities and rarely better views.

I've been to nearly 600 gigs over the years, and yes, I have had a VIP experience at 3 or 4 given to me via work. Not one of them was any better than just being in the crowd in a more regular position, so speaking from experience I would advise others to avoid the VIP (free laminate (wow) poster, exclusive bar, etc) as it's largely just money for old rope.
Don’t forget though that some people are full of self importance and feel the need to be separate from the feaces I mean masses..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The best this country has produced? He’s Welsh Harty

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Argus is an embarrassment to Sussex

“It wasn't just A-listers who left the gig feeling short-changed”

Someone on Love Island, a fuckin A Lister…🤣🤣🤣
I was just about to quote the same line. A-Lister is such a gross phrase too - in fact so is a lot of ‘game’ at all levels - so so so fake and back scratchy…

Imagine being paid to write something like that…

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Yep guilty of that last Saturday at Dog day afternoon ( Iggy Pop) A friend got the tickets and upgraded to VIP for an extra £30 each.
Wasn’t much to upgrade, so seems everyone had the same idea, absolutely packed. Couldn’t see the stage from there so you had to come out into the main Crystal Palace park.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Any gig VIP access the general public have access to should be avoided at all costs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here