Message for Mr Mark McGhee.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Do the decent thing and go NOW! Come on, you have a reputaion for walking out on clubs - do it when the fans want you to!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
My message for Mark McGhee is keep going, most of us understand the difficult circumstances under which you are working and appreciate the job you are doing.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Who says the fans want him to

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yeah Mark. I'm sick and tired of you putting an effort into something i care about. Please remember whats best and do nothing with your time and cranial endeavour. I don't give two nightmarish hoots whether you have a heart and lungs or a filled memory or two. Ditch any potential pride you carry into a shitty swamp or musical career. I have had enough. Marry an unhappy woman and sell her favourite products on ebay. Have a child. Disown him when he offers you despair. Join a church and laugh at their collective, misguided honour. Play golf on the streets. Eat the world's largest sandwich. Play chess with cheese. Dress as a Roman. Paint your own face. Have sexual surgery.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
blockhseagull said:
Keep going Mark....don't let the fuckers grind you down

:clap2: :clap2:
Agree. Ignore what those twats are saying.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Curious Orange said:
My message for Mark McGhee is keep going, most of us understand the difficult circumstances under which you are working and appreciate the job you are doing.
Is it Lewes District Council's fault our players collapse after conceding one goal. ???

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I didn't think you could get us promoted and you did. I didn't think you could keep us up last year and you did.

Don't listen to the whingers - keep going and just give it your best effort.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
Is it Lewes District Council's fault our players collapse after conceding one goal. ???

Who said that then ? Another piece of out of context posting. Why are you called 'Silent Bob' ? Because you can only give your opinions from behind your keyboard ?

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
Curious Orange said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We always knew we would struggle at this level.
Nothing has changed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Who said that then ?
Apparently Mark McGhee is doing a doog job under the circumstances, I was wondering how exaclty the circumstances affect his ability (or lack of) to motivate and instill belief in his squad (I won't even mention his substitutions, bloody Norman Baker :angry: ).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:
Apparently Mark McGhee is doing a doog job under the circumstances, I was wondering how exaclty the circumstances affect his ability (or lack of) to motivate and instill belief in his squad (I won't even mention his substitutions, bloody Norman Baker :angry: ).

What's a 'doog' job ? Are you backward or something ? Explains a few things I suppose.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
What's a 'doog' job ? Are you backward or something ? Explains a few things I suppose.
That's called a typo. Good to see you're not a pedantic arsehole who resorts to petty insults when he can't answer something.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Silent Bob said:
That's called a typo. Good to see you're not a pedantic arsehole who resorts to petty insults when he can't answer something.

Now, now, we had a thread earlier saying this was not the way forward.

If you look those that want him in can no longer use the football to argue his case, so the LI endorsed approach that is followed is for swipes.

Hang in there...

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Silent Bob said:

Good, I'm glad you noticed, I just thought you were trying to be funny and not a dumb arsehole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports