Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stop splitting hairs.........if some people were so angry about the result they were prepared to publish their bigotry about old white people online then the same people will be capable of other acts of intolerance.

No doubt that is not they way some people want to understand what has contributed to the increase but then that's because it doesn't fit their own narrative.

Which proves why there is a motive by remainers to over report such cases in the first place.

The inner thoughts of a ****ing clown

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you seriously suggesting that the increase in racist attacks are down to remainers???

We have had 6 weeks of a Tory PM slagging of the UK and by extension its people. Now if he had spent 6 weeks bad mouthing black people would you expect a response from Blacks or at blacks?

Why is this difficult to grasp?

Worse, weve had abuse publicly by foreign nationals without a PM's/Gov rebuke, like weakling Obamas back of the que jibe, comments by George Soros etc.

We expect a UK Prime Minister to tell them where to go regardless of his stance. Its none of their business.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
We have had 6 weeks of a Tory PM slagging of the UK and by extension its people. Now if he had spent 6 weeks bad mouthing black people would you expect a response from Blacks or at blacks?

Another ****ing ridiculous clown.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
In the aftermath of the result the most bitter rage filled constituency was the remainers............having witnessed their ire in person and on social media I would not be surprised if some have reported instances that haven't occurred or in the worst cases committed acts anonymously.

They have the most to gain from this increase, so why wouldn't some of the remainer zealots commit some of these acts?

Life is rarely so simple.

Superb stuff. Worthy of Viz.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Worse, weve had abuse publicly by foreign nationals without a PM's/Gov rebuke, like weakling Obamas back of the que jibe, comments by George Soros etc.

We expect a UK Prime Minister to tell them where to go regardless of his stance. Its none of their business.

One man's "public abuse by foreign nationals" is another man's "concern for our future" or "telling it like it is".

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Superb stuff. Worthy of Viz.

Yep, I guess you find it difficult to understand what some people are driven to in pursuit of their political objectives.

It's a sad fact of life that some will resort to threats and abuse when political decisions do not go their way, and the current civil war in the Labour Party shows in perfect clarity the hatred that exists within a group of people who would ordinarily consider themselves as tolerant.

Corbyn today talked about his death threats, Eagle has been similarly abused.

The level of vitriol in the Remain camp is incredible......who knows what they are capable of.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yep, I guess you find it difficult to understand what some people are driven to in pursuit of their political objectives.

It's a sad fact of life that some will resort to threats and abuse when political decisions do not go their way, and the current civil war in the Labour Party shows in perfect clarity the hatred that exists within a group of people who would ordinarily consider themselves as tolerant.

Corbyn today talked about his death threats, Eagle has been similarly abused.

The level of vitriol in the Remain camp is incredible......who knows what they are capable of.

Logical thinking?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Instead of assuming and getting it wrong why not ask for clarification dickhead?.

I'll make a note of your limited control of syntax for future reference, sweetheart :kiss:

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Logical thinking?

I trust this logical thinking includes the death threat sent to Angela Eagle today which warned her to "leave the UK or die".

This is exactly the sentiment that has lead to a rise in hate crime following Brexit you have highlighted isn't it?

The evidence would indicate there is unbridled hate amongst the remainer cohort, and poor old Angela's office being bricked and told to leave the country today is just another sorry statistic.

Those of us on the leave side are watching this bigotry open mouthed..........this makes pro EU campaigning Gordon Brown's treatment of Gillian Duffy look like a mere playground spat.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Logical thinking?

After last nights Newsnight programme reported on the violence, death threats and abuse of Angela Eagle and Jeremy Corbyn, this morning on R4 poor old Margaret Hodge reveals the scale of abuse aimed at her which included anti-Semitic racist abuse that she has had to report to the Police.

James Schneider a Labour supporter from Momentum was on too and he also condemned the levels of abuse and threats directed at Corbyn and his circle in recent days.

More evidence of the disgusting level of conduct those supporting remain are prepared to stoop to in order to achieve their political aims...........with people as twisted as this its no wonder the levels of abuse reported to the Police since Brexit are on the rise. I would expect this week the reports will have peaked?

There's logic for you.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Logical thinking?

John McDonnell on R5 this morning reporting on the unprecedented levels of abuse aimed at Jeremy this morning, multiple death threats apparently.

To think these people support a party that would usually represent tolerance as one of its values as tolerance is incredible isn't it?

Pure poison more like.........a great political party destroyed by reactionaries and Tories.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Jeremy Corbyn is too insipid to inspire me to issue death threats. Personally I wish him a long life of student union protest, unilateral nuclear disarmament advocacy and anti business rhetoric. I just wish he'd do it in the Dominican Republic or somewhere else remote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here