Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mentally preparing for the playoffs

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mr Hark, I exactly echo your sentiments...I've not had as much pleasure (supporting for 65 years now) and nail-biting excitement from watching a Brighton team brimming over with so much effort.... please let it be automatics, failing that.... winning at Wembley... failing that, looking forward to the 16/17 season... its been bloody wonderful

Well said, The Duke!

#keep the faith

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Whilst promotion is still in our hands it has to be said that we are probably the unlikeliest of the top 3 to get promoted automatically given our remaining fixtures especially if Burnley win this evening.

Making the play offs will be a fantastic achievement but i worry our fans will see this as a huge disappointed which will ultimately affect our chances of progressing to the final and winning them.

Would people genuinely be disappointed to be competing in the playoffs?

Croydon Seagull - bit of an oxymoron ...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
After last season, we would have all settled for a play off place, if not mid table obscurity.
But being the spoilt brats that we have become, due to our results this season, a 100% chance of promotion is now better than the 25% chance that we are already guaranteed.
I think we are the best placed team to win the play offs, if we do not clinch 1st or 2nd spot.
I predicted a play off place at the start of the season and am more than satisfied with it.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Yes we must concentrate on the next match etc but I did write the playoff dates in my diary this morning just to be on the safe side.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
....or the penalty awarded against us up there....or the penalty miss v Wolves....or the penalty against us v Derby....or Murphy's disallowed goal v Preston....or, luckily.....Dunk's challenge v MKD.....or MKD's penalty miss.....or Burnley's goal that never was....or.....or......and so on....

of course youre right and we were fortunate at forest, but for all the good and bad luck before, Burnley at home at that time of the season and only a min from 3 points, and them getting 0, i personally felt was the most pivotal moment of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here