Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Membership and sharing tickets (sorry)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If you have an u18s Season ticket and want a mate to go , and the U18 is no longer going , then you just upgrade the ticket to an adult (costs about £30- £40 quid or so for a Cat A match) and then you get sent a link for *anyone* (don't have to be a member) to download a ticket.

If you want to buy a guest a ticket off the Exchange , then you HAVE to be a member or a ST holder , so you log in, pay £60 and can then transfer the ticket as above to anyone - but its £60 regardless of whether they are an adult or a u18 and for Arsenal - its one only.

So as Every member or ST Holder though can buy a ticket - one per fan number - from the TEexchange if they want to though - then yep i think (this stuff is sometimes complicated so i'd check in with the ticket office to make sure) - no issue logging in ias an u18 member, buying a £60 ticket from the ticket exchange and then passing it on to his Dad etc to pass it on to his Dad's mate.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If you have an u18s Season ticket and want a mate to go , and the U18 is no longer going , then you just upgrade the ticket to an adult (costs about £30- £40 quid or so for a Cat A match) and then you get sent a link for *anyone* (don't have to be a member) to download a ticket.

If you want to buy a guest a ticket off the Exchange , then you HAVE to be a member or a ST holder , so you log in, pay £60 and can then transfer the ticket as above to anyone - but its £60 regardless of whether they are an adult or a u18 and for Arsenal - its one only.

So as Every member or ST Holder though can buy a ticket - one per fan number - from the TEexchange if they want to though - then yep i think (this stuff is sometimes complicated so i'd check in with the ticket office to make sure) - no issue logging in ias an u18 member, buying a £60 ticket from the ticket exchange and then passing it on to his Dad etc to pass it on to his Dad's mate.
Exactly what I did

Logged into sons account, updated to adult, paid £40 (the difference between adult match day rate and his season ticket cost) and was emailed the ticket to download in 5 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here