Meet the natives

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It is great. Those guys have a great way of pointing out some of the absurdities of western living. Their confusion over why some men are 'made' to dress as women lol. "They are called, Tranny's."

"This woman spends her whole day cleaning a dog".

And my favourite: "If the city has so many big buildings, why are there homeless people?"

Oh yea and that bearded guy dancing in the nightclub was funny as f***!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Please please please, take Prince Phillip back with you. :laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can anyone explain their obsesion with Prince Phillip? Missed most of last nights episode but last week they wanted to take him home with them.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Can anyone explain their obsesion with Prince Phillip? Missed most of last nights episode but last week they wanted to take him home with them.

Prince Phillip is the son of their God. He is originally from Tanna and was sent to England (which was once attached to Tanna) to spread the message of peace, unity and harmony. They now want to announce that is time for him to return to Tanna.

Sounds like one of the most sensible religions out there to me...

sussexfatboy

Jan 4, 2005
Hastings
Brilliant. Loved their delight at using a jet wash.

They were made up with frozen lasagne - "Did you marry a white woman because she is a good cook?"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've always though their was more to that bumbling, casually racist, incoherant, shambles of as man. All this time I thought Queenie was the important one. Son of a God! Wowsville!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
That bit in last weeks when they went to a clay modelling class. Some bloke had modelled a little man and they asked "Can you give it blood to bring it to life?"
His face was priceless.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
SO looking forward to the final installment. for anyone who's missed this, watch episodes 1 and 2 online before thursday. really is the best and most uplifting tele i've seen in ages.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Myself and a mate wrote to Keo Films (who make the programme) with the exact same idea about three years ago.

The producer of the series wrote back to us in a long letter saying how they wouldn't / couldn't / shouldn't make such a programme and gave us quite a considered response.

Imagine our suprise when he turned up in the Independant Magazine a few weeks ago promoting 'Meet The Natives'.

So far, it has been great TV but then I thought that it would be!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Shameless bounce to remind me to watch this tomorrow, must NOT miss it...

Please keep this near the top tomorrow evening, ta... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports