Medical Emergency - Eastbound Platform

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
People were complaining about the wait, I told them someone had been taken seriously ill but they didn't care. Just gave a young steward a mouthful about having to wait. I don't understand some people.

Absolutely tragic news. RIP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP, thoughts and prayers with his family

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Oh God. I heard about an incident on the other platform and delayed trains. Saw the paramedics clearing their gear away,whilst waiting on the other platform.

Gutted now.

RIP to our fellow fan.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
People were complaining about the wait, I told them someone had been taken seriously ill but they didn't care. Just gave a young steward a mouthful about having to wait. I don't understand some people.

Absolutely tragic news. RIP.
I was moaning about the wait without knowing what caused it. At least I have got home. Tragic news RIP sir.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
RIP :( Hate things like this, thoughts are with his family. Hopefully the 5-0 win at least made his final hours good ones. Just goes to show you what can happen, sometimes you forget to savour things enough in life.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Very sad news, thoughts going to his family. The only comfort I can think of is that he passed with a smile on his face having seen the team he loved do so well.

RIP fella.

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Very sad news, RIP who ever you are. Thoughts are definitely with your friends and family.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dec 29, 2011
RIP :( Hate things like this, thoughts are with his family. Hopefully the 5-0 win at least made his final hours good ones. Just goes to show you what can happen, sometimes you forget to savour things enough in life.

That's a somber thought isn't it. After years of life most likely filled with excitement, joy, despair, elation and adventure, their last two hours on this earth was watching the team they love most winning 5-0 in a packed 30,000 seater stadium - it wouldn't have even crossed their mind it was the last time they'd ever get to walk to their seat and have the beauty of the floodlit Amex emerge as you walk up the stairs, or the last time they got to sing GOSBTS. Puts life into perspective doesn't it, rest in peace fellow football lover.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Horrible, horrible news. Thoughts go out to family and friends.

RIP fellow football fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports