Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Fillet steak for me:)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Chicken is not my favourite, but it's pretty versatile so I don't think I'd get bored of it.

true, because it is bland and not much to it, so can take up so many other flavours. (a point im sure already made)

i love lamb, and its the better of meats from a environmental and animal welfare Pov, essentially free range and as good as organic even when not sold as such.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I voted chicken as it can be cooked in so many ways/varieties. Game appeals though, Venison, pheasant etc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Presumably not serious but you REALLY wouldn't want this to be your only meat source. One of my favourite things to eat is a goat curry that my Mrs cooks having nicked the recipe of her mate but the flavour is all in the gravy, allspice and scotch bonnet peppers that it's done with. About an hour later I get a massively unpleasant aftertaste of rancid hay that lingers until I clean my teeth or neck a whisky. I can put up with it with the curry given the overall taste sensation but doing that regularly post steak, joint or pie - no thanks :sick:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Having just enjoyed sirloin steak with jersey royals, mushrooms, and salad, beef gets my vote. So many different favours. Mince you can make so many different dishes. Fillet for luxury. Wonderful flavours.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Presumably not serious but you REALLY wouldn't want this to be your only meat source. One of my favourite things to eat is a goat curry that my Mrs cooks having nicked the recipe of her mate but the flavour is all in the gravy, allspice and scotch bonnet peppers that it's done with. About an hour later I get a massively unpleasant aftertaste of rancid hay that lingers until I clean my teeth or neck a whisky. I can put up with it with the curry given the overall taste sensation but doing that regularly post steak, joint or pie - no thanks :sick:

If I lived in New Cross I'd eat goat curry regularly. There's a Caribbean takeaway next to the station. Their goat curry with dumplin is awesome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here