Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McShane in the 61st minute

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I take it he's claiming the goal?

Joking aside I don't think I've ever seen worse conditions from the brief highlights on the C'ship. How bad was it?

If i were you I'd be a little gutted that it wasn't abandoned allowing you the chance to get 3 pts in better conditions.

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
It was quite funny in the second half when everyone was cheering the tackles that went in - the players were sliding for miles in a sea of water and mud!!

'It's a Knockout' is spot on!! :D

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Made me want to run on the pitch and join in with the mud bath....at least i'd have kept warm running around rather that sitting in the stand freezing my knackers off !!:p

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
It was as bad as the Southend game on new years day 2001.

After that game, we abandoned the next 6 home fixtures to have the pitch taken up and completely re-laid.

It didn't matter what wet weather gear you had on, water was seeping through everywhere.

I got back to Newbury about 8 pm & I was still soaking wet !

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

My legs are still blue and Mrs Hove Born and Bred is never going again after Southhampton (ahh look at my hair) did me proud though the bloke in fronts woman bailed out at half time as I said to Mrs HB&B you are now a Brightonian stay where you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here