Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McPhee impresses Swindon

dcseagull

Dec 8, 2005
Washington DC
CHRIS McPhee's County Ground loan spell ends on Saturday but that doesn't mean to say he will immediately drop off Iffy Onuora's radar.

The Brighton and Hove Albion striker has impressed the Town boss with his work ethic and is seen as a team' player.

And if Saturday's final game of the campaign against Huddersfield could yield a goal or two for the 23-year-old, then who knows what the future may hold?

His Seagulls contract is about to expire after a difficult campaign at the Withdean Stadium.

McPhee partnered Lukas Jutkiewicz at Bristol City on Saturday and Onuora likes what he sees goals apart.

He said: "I have been impressed with the contribution Chris has brought to the side and he's what I'd call a good team player.

"You can't fault his workrate and I'd just like to see him finish that all off with a goal or two now."

Admiring someone's qualities does not always guarantee a contract on the table though and Onuora is not about to rush into anything.

All he will say is that seeing McPhee's name on the scoresheet against Huddersfield would be food for thought.

The manager said: "A goal or two wouldn't do him any harm."

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
"You can't fault his workrate and I'd just like to see him finish that all off with a goal or two now."

That's the reason he's not still here...

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
dcseagull said:
CHRIS McPhee's County Ground loan spell ends on Saturday but that doesn't mean to say he will immediately drop off Iffy Onuora's radar.

McPhee partnered Lukas Jutkiewicz at Bristol City on Saturday and Onuora likes what he sees goals apart.

Wouldn't we all, dear!!

Oh Chris McPhee, oh Chris McPhee;
when will you score a goal for me....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
After there manager saying that it looks like he might be off there, he's probably best suited for League 2 anyway.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dcseagull said:

The Brighton and Hove Albion striker has impressed the Town boss with his work ethic and is seen as a team' player.

And if Saturday's final game of the campaign against Huddersfield could yield a goal or two for the 23-year-old, then who knows what the future may hold?

His Seagulls contract is about to expire after a difficult campaign at the Withdean Stadium.

He said: "I have been impressed with the contribution Chris has brought to the side and he's what I'd call a good team player.

Admiring someone's qualities does not always guarantee a contract on the table though and Onuora is not about to rush into anything.

All he will say is that seeing McPhee's name on the scoresheet against Huddersfield would be food for thought.

:clap: :clap: My love for McPhee knows no bounds. I hope he gets a goal and comes back to us. I think with some confidence he could be avery good player for the Albion.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Mcphee is shit.Glad to see the back of him.He tries hard but just can't cut it at any level

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
could be decent a division down

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Repugnant Toad said:
He cut it convincingly enough in Div Two last time.
But didn't manage to cut it at Aldershot in the conference and even found himself on the bench there... I'll be amazed and shocked if he gets a new contract here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here