Mcormack & rhodes & cms to leeds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
sharing what i have heard...from a seagulls youth coach...whether he no's more than rest of us or not...i neither no nor care just thought i would share....the guy was right about Kuszack and right about the return of Vicente.....have been told any other rumours regarding Raul, RSC and Carlton Cole are complete sh*te

Well, shit, of course a coach at Brighton will know exactly who Leeds are planning to buy!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
sharing what i have heard...from a seagulls youth coach...whether he no's more than rest of us or not...i neither no nor care just thought i would share....the guy was right about Kuszack and right about the return of Vicente.....have been told any other rumours regarding Raul, RSC and Carlton Cole are complete sh*te

I do know that your grasp of the English langauge and spelling is sh*te. :lolol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I heard through someone I am not going to name, whose surname rhymes with BISH, that we are going to get...................................................summer weather from next week.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Two words which very rarely appear together, or even in the same sentence! :thumbsup:

Oddly Croydon, or at least the Croydon area has some of the better school in the south of England... they tend to be fee paying though.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Yeah, you should, or not just share the info. Also who knows*

After the Santa Cruz wiki thread, do you not see the irony in some of your posts fella?

and for the record, I can't see us signing JR, McComack maybe. Also didn't somebody have a chat with CMS yesterday? and he apparently has no thoughts of moving.

Terrier17

Jun 30, 2009
Rhodes

Rhodes isn't off anywhere and even if he did it wouldn't be to a team in the Championship. Heard rumours that McCormack deal is close of us so I'd expect him to be up top with Rhodes at stat of the season.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Rhodes isn't off anywhere and even if he did it wouldn't be to a team in the Championship. Heard rumours that McCormack deal is close of us so I'd expect him to be up top with Rhodes at stat of the season.

Top use of the English language you retard

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Mate haven't you heard hes practically Mr Palace is old rossy. They dont call him Ross 'mr rossy palace' McCormack for nothing- he's signed on the line!

There's nil chance you're signing him, sorry!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well whoever comes and goes it won't be big Emile Heskey.
It seems that "some things money can't buy" Ipswich are the only club prepared to get near to his £60K a week salary ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Don't rule out Blackburn and Leicester.

There's many a slip............................ (as Palace have learned) :thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Everyone please look at me, I know something really really exciting and definitely true, it will blow your minds...........but I cant tell you what it is also the person that told me in top secret confidence is ............well I cant tell you that either but I bet you are all excited of my news and jealous I know something!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports