Mcormack & rhodes & cms to leeds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
A 3rd division striker is not going to get us promoted as McSmudger has proved,you are right Rhodes is not the signing Gus will be making

People were saying the same thing about Ashley Barnes & Glenn Murray before they fired us to promotion in 2010/2011 (not that you were around then).

If you improve the team generally = more chance creation = more goals naturally

As I said in 2010 when there were binfests about trying to get Billy Sharp, it's a paradox. Do top strikers get top teams promoted? Or do strikers playing in top teams get more goals, looking like they are top strikers getting teams promoted? It's a bit of both in reality, as always.

There are a lot of similarities between this preseason and the preseason in 2010. I'm cautiously optimistic because of it...

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Like im going to tell you where i heard it from.....i have been told this information.....do i believe it...well i do...will it happen who no's....say what you like blah blah i really don't care...

You really can't write plain English...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Right. I've heard enough Jordan Rhodes rumours.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a kick, I can tell you I don't have much patience. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop the Rhodes rumours now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Put an end to this babble unless it's fact.

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
sharing what i have heard...from a seagulls youth coach...whether he no's more than rest of us or not...i neither no nor care just thought i would share....the guy was right about Kuszack and right about the return of Vicente.....have been told any other rumours regarding Raul, RSC and Carlton Cole are complete sh*te

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Leeds are going to do well this season and at 10/1 that looks good value odds to have a large wager. Impressed with them signing goalkeeper Paddy Kenny and no doubt more astute signings to follow.

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
Seriously Stoneham Park are you threatening to kill me over a rumour on NSC...Please clarify this for me...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hate Leeds but if they signed CMS I hope they also sign McLean from Hull because back in partnership they they will score enough goals to guarantee promotion.............then I can have an intersting conversation with Mr Nuts

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
A 3rd division striker is not going to get us promoted as McSmudger has proved,you are right Rhodes is not the signing Gus will be making

Well Rickie Lambert didn't do too badly for that mob down the coast did he?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Rhodes wont sign and i dont want Rhodes to sign.

Paying that much for an unproven striker who has got loads of L1 goals (ala CMS) could be a big mistake. Mcormack wouldnt be awful - and would be great to rub in the faces of our lesser developed neighbours in South London.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
People were saying the same thing about Ashley Barnes & Glenn Murray before they fired us to promotion in 2010/2011 (not that you were around then).

If you improve the team generally = more chance creation = more goals naturally

As I said in 2010 when there were binfests about trying to get Billy Sharp, it's a paradox. Do top strikers get top teams promoted? Or do strikers playing in top teams get more goals, looking like they are top strikers getting teams promoted? It's a bit of both in reality, as always.

There are a lot of similarities between this preseason and the preseason in 2010. I'm cautiously optimistic because of it...

Goals win games,winning games leads to promotion it aint rocket science

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a kick, I can tell you I don't have much patience. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop the Rhodes rumours now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Seriously Stoneham Park are you threatening to kill me over a rumour on NSC...Please clarify this for me...
I think you've taken that the wrong way.

Thanks for the rumour thread. If the information passed to you is true, I assume that still doesn't make it that likely, as it sounds complicated and could easily fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports