McNulty already keen to stay at Scunny

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Bye Bye Jimmy - think that's the last we'll now see of him in a Brighton shirt. :bigwave:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
i have said it previously, we only want players who are committed to our great football club - yes he was great, yes he had a horrific injury BUT his loyalties lie elsewhere, sell him and use the money for someone who WANTS to be here.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Loan player waxing lyrical about club he is on loan to SHOCK.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Even if Scunthorpe don't keep him, he will go somewhere else. Gus doesn't want players that aren't committed to the Albion - and quite right too!!

Thanks for the memories Jim

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i have said it previously, we only want players who are committed to our great football club - yes he was great, yes he had a horrific injury BUT his loyalties lie elsewhere, sell him and use the money for someone who WANTS to be here.

His loyalties do NOT lie elsewhere.

And you can rest assured whatever you may read in this sort of article which, lets be honest, looks like one of those 'A journalist asks a player if he wants to stay at a club he is currently on loan at - he cannot really say 'No, just want to get fit and f'ck off back down South' Scenarios, Jimmy loves it at Brighton.

That said, his loan is only for six months to avoid Brighton having to pay Scunthorpe conpensation for cutting a 12 month loan deal short if he impresses and a club who HAS money comes in for him.

Scunny could not afford him in any respect other than a loan.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would be a shame if Jimmy left, I thought he had a really bright future here, but of course, that awful injury didn't help his cause.
However, I think Painter is a better left-back, personally, and a player like Jimmy is going to want to be playing first team football.
Good luck Jimmy, and cheers for everything :thumbsup:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
it's like deja vu, He said he wanted to stay up there when he went on loan to the northern monkeys last season! Hope he leaves permantley don't need him here, Nowhere near the player he was before the injury and im with Gus on this 1, we only want commited players!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you go on loan to another club you are expected to say how you're looking forward to play for them and even make things permanent whether or not its really true.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

And you can rest assured whatever you may read in this sort of article which, lets be honest, looks like one of those 'A journalist asks a player if he wants to stay at a club he is currently on loan at - he cannot really say 'No, just want to get fit and f'ck off back down South' Scenarios, Jimmy loves it at Brighton.
So he doesn't really mean it, he loves us really, and we know that because he told a Brighton supporting journalist? :lol:

Not that anyone can blame him, he's pretty obviously out of the picture here, for whatever reason so he has to try and get himself in elsewhere. It will be a shame for our club to lose him though.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

That said, his loan is only for six months to avoid Brighton having to pay Scunthorpe conpensation for cutting a 12 month loan deal short if he impresses and a club who HAS money comes in for him.

Scunny could not afford him in any respect other than a loan.

funny that, he said the exact same thing last time - he will not be back

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If we could get money for him that would be great in my eyes. Not good enough since the injury and In my humble (and I'm sure what many of the McNulty Club consider a wrong) opinion he wasn't that amazing before the injury. Get rid before he pulls a sicky.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good luck to him. I hope it works out. I think he has a lot to prove following that horrific injury. Doesn't look physical enough. Getting out-jumped and out-muscled by Ashley Young at Villa was the end of him here I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports