Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mcghee out banner

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Buck said:
What?

A change of division? More odd selections? More losing runs? More players being shipped out?

I am struggling here...

I was speculating. No doubt we would do a lot better in a lower league.

There is the danger of chopping and changing a team, when they are not playing well or getting the results.

I am just going to have to trust McGhee, as I don't think he will get the sack and I have absolutely no idea, what being a football manager entails.

You have to admit that he did well to get us up to the Championship, considering everyone seems to think we will free fall this time. He also did well to keep us up last season.

The league may well be harder this year and we have lost some influential players....

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
I would go so far as to say Dick wouldn't give a flying f*** for the 'McGhee Out' opinion. So you can say it, but he won't care, he'll just ignore it.

And i would go far to say if he doesn't he should do we are the customers and i am sure he knows he has to listen too the public he not stupid.

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
This is, of course, working under the assumption that you're right, and that you know how to run a football club.

It's pretty much common sense to listen to your customers whether it be in a business or a football club and if he doesn't eventually the customers will turn on him.

I have every faith in Dick listening to the fans as crowd sizes and income dwindles.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mouldy Boots said:
It's pretty much common sense to listen to your customers whether it be in a business or a football club and if he doesn't eventually the customers will turn on him.

I have every faith in Dick listening to the fans as crowd sizes and income dwindles.
So by that, can I make the assumption that you would ultimately be prepared to walk away from the Albion if Dick Knight does not sack Mark McGhee?

D

Deleted member 2719

The Large One said:
So by that, can I make the assumption that you would ultimately be prepared to walk away from the Albion if Dick Knight does not sack Mark McGhee?

Of course i would not give up supporting the Albion but it's no fun watching them beat there heads against a brick wall with Mcgee managing them.

Whether you like it or not we are one of the worse teams in the division under mcgee and he really has outstayed his welcome.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Mouldy Boots said:
Of course i would not give up supporting the Albion but it's no fun watching them beat there heads against a brick wall with Mcgee managing them.

Whether you like it or not we are one of the worse teams in the division under mcgee and he really has outstayed his welcome.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

You should make the banner so we can all piss ourselves at your campaign to sack Paul Daniel's wife.

D

Deleted member 2719

The Great Cornholio said:
You should make the banner so we can all piss ourselves at your campaign to sack Paul Daniel's wife.

Why ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Mcghee out banner

WATFORD O said:
Can I make a 'McGhee in' banner instead?

I think it would be quite obvious you were not a Albion fan with one of them at the moment.

:D

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
That was the pun.

:p

Your not that clever!!! yu never got 0 level EnGLissh like wot i did:p

" MCGEE IN"... MOULDY...............Till June, then deep breath.......................relax and take stock!!

:clap2: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :drink: :clap2: :p :clap: :clap2:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
A rather valid point that seems to have been missed here is that the manager is under instructions for us to play a more 'expansive' game this season. The chairman actually says it in the QPR match day programme.

This goes back to my comments the other day about worrying how much McGhee is being hung out to dry here. He is working with nothing, with a chairman that has gone into hiding, and expecting McGhee to be taking the flack.

Frankly, I do feel the guy is tactically not great. But he is fighting this all on his own at the moment with no public support from anywhere, and that concerns me greatly.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
Your not that clever!!! yu never got 0 level EnGLissh like wot i did:p

" MCGEE IN"... MOULDY...............Till June, then deep breath.......................relax and take stock!!

:clap2: :drink: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :drink: :clap2: :p :clap: :clap2:

"Mc Ghee Out" - Worthie - right now - deep throat- no time to relax we got a team spirit to rebuild.

:wave: :wave:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
"Mc Ghee Out" - Worthie - right now - deep throat- no time to relax we got a team spirit to rebuild.

:wave: :wave:

And who is the man for the job...........saviour of the Albion not deep throat!!!:ohmy:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Re: Re: Re: Mcghee out banner

Lordbez said:
h words

It would let me put my point across, freedom of speach and all that.
You may not agree with what I suggested but I will always say what i think.

You have such a way with words, maybe you could write a book or something. I wont ever change my team, some of my ideas may be wide of the mark even wrong but I dont need abuse form you.

You my fellow fan are a tosser of the highest degree, a complete xxxx.

I'm sorry, I was having a bad day. Thanks for the xxxx's though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here