Votes: 27 26.0%
  • No, Not interested in the slightest

Votes: 62 59.6%

• Total voters

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
McDonalds have recently tried a massive marketing campaign, showing their new "ever changing menu".

At last McDonalds have realised that changing their menu from cardboard burgers and cold fries to something new for the first time in God only knows how many years, might actually improve their ever declining customer numbers.

So, has it worked? Have you been tempted back to Skankville?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Somehow the idea of a salad from McDonalds fills me with dread. At least the burgers are cooked which ought to kill any germs.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We do McDonalds breakfast every now and then - usually after a big night out if we make it by the 10:30am cut off....

Sausage and Egg McMuffin - YUM :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed tedebear, the breakfasts are tasty but i couldn't eat them too regularly.

One of my mates can eat two big breakfasts and 3 sausage and egg mcmuffins in one sitting. He is a beast.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Food is rank and they are also very poor employers, frankly I never needed a better reason to diet.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
breakfast are nice and the choccie milkshakes, apart from that ,utter shite!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Mcdonalds are scum, simple as. My sisters fella caught severe food poisening from a fillet o fish 4 weeks ago, and although serious I did take the piss becasue Ive been warning him for a while that Mc ds is pure shite and nothing but bad for you.

Thankfully it seems the public is now waking up to the fact also.

Heres to Mc Ds going bust, corporate scum with no regard for its employees or its customers whatsoever!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have a McDonalds burger once every 4 or 5 months, and I'm either hammered or have not eaten for the previous 10 or 12 hours.

They're shite and I wouldn't shed any tears if they ever went bust. Quite like the milkshakes though I suppose.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
With the amount of excellent cafes/sandwich bars/independant take-aways in Brighton it amazes me that people still go to McDonalds.. :censored:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
norfett said:
Open till 11am on a Sunday now :D

OOOOOhhhh you shouldn't have told me ;)

To each his own though since so many people above despise it - I've never had a problem with the food in McDonalds - don't eat it all the time....but for junk food on the run its fine by me.... and the coffee for breakfast is actually quite good!

Nobb Holder

Jul 9, 2003
Fitzrovia, London
Read Fast Food Nation and you'll never set foot in a McShits again. They own 51% of Pret a Manger too, so that's off the menu as well.

Too many horror stories to mention. They're on a level with Starbucks. Awful franchised blandness.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
McDonalds has nothing to offer society except corporate greed, exploitation and capitalism at its worst.

Oh, and the 'food' is shite.

May I suggest one reads 'McLibel'. It's a bit long winded, but excellently researched and very balanced.

They are McB@stards, but Sausage & Egg McMuffins are great!

Did anyone see the hatchet job that BBC 2 did on them last night. There is talk of the Lawyer, who sucessfully sued the Tobacco companies, going after Maccy D's for making people obese and putting too much fat in food etc.

Could make for interesting times in the fast food world. However, if Big Mac munchers do not realise that sh*t food will make them fat, then they are so stupid that they deserve the guaranteed health problems!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here