hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm not lovin' it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not McDonalds but a d#ck of a contracted security guy. McDs have reacted with anger and taken appropriate action. But itā€™s the way now - ignore the facts and generate faux outrage at a big company rather than the actual one single person responsible

Exactly this.

McDā€™s do a fair amount for communities. I donā€™t know if this offsets the harm they do to peopleā€™s health but thatā€™s a bigger debate.

I work with SIA security personnel, I would say that at least 50% of SIA qualified people are not fit for the roles they are in. Iā€™d struggle to think what role they would be fit for.

If you deliberately threw water over any other member of the public, youā€™d be arrested. Shouldnā€™t be any different for members of the homeless community.

HeaviestTed

Iā€™m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Exactly this.

McDā€™s do a fair amount for communities.
ā€œby removing the fibre from their food and replacing food ingredients with chemically produced edible materialā€

It is beginning to look like UPF (ultra processed food) is causing the obesity epidemic.

McDā€™s would serve communities better by leaving. Services like deliveroo and just eat are going to cause more and more of a problem.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
McDā€™s would serve communities better by leaving. Services like deliveroo and just eat are going to cause more and more of a problem.
As well as boarding up all their drive-thru windows.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
ā€œby removing the fibre from their food and replacing food ingredients with chemically produced edible materialā€

It is beginning to look like UPF (ultra processed food) is causing the obesity epidemic.

Beginning? I thought this had been widely known for years but no-one has the balls to do anything about it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

McDonaldā€™s and its ilk along with the moped food deliveries arenā€™t going anywhere,
unfortunately.

The idiots won years ago. This is their world now.

Whatā€™s left of the future belongs to obedient consumers and the sort of people who throw grotty bucket water over homeless people.

Feed the masses pulped, UP, hooves, arseholes, and corn syrup and if they canā€™t afford it? Make sure they are nowhere near our restaurants by throwing pales of filthy water over them.

If he canā€™t afford to consume, get him out of my f***ing sight.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Not McDonalds but a d#ck of a contracted security guy. McDs have reacted with anger and taken appropriate action. But itā€™s the way now - ignore the facts and generate faux outrage at a big company rather than the actual one single person responsible
I find it hard to believe that this was an independent act, more like he was instructed to by the Mcdonalds manager, who I think is the guy who comes out and joins in the ā€˜funā€™ ( been following this on twitter). As far as Iā€™m concerned this is as much McDonaldā€™s fault as the security team.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I find it hard to believe that this was an independent act, more like he was instructed to by the Mcdonalds manager, who I think is the guy who comes out and joins in the ā€˜funā€™ ( been following this on twitter). As far as Iā€™m concerned this is as much McDonaldā€™s fault as the security team.
This. Same as McDonald's attitude towards their staff. Shit.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Iā€™m not going to stick up for a firm like McDonalds and unlike Wetherspoons, I have periodically gone in there (the amount of salt in a double cheeseburger makes it a perfect complement to a four pack when getting a train)
However, and I stand to be corrected here, the concept of Ronald McDonald House is a great idea.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
McDonaldā€™s and its ilk along with the moped food deliveries arenā€™t going anywhere,
unfortunately.

The idiots won years ago. This is their world now.

Whatā€™s left of the future belongs to obedient consumers and the sort of people who throw grotty bucket water over homeless people.

Feed the masses pulped, UP, hooves, arseholes, and corn syrup and if they canā€™t afford it? Make sure they are nowhere near our restaurants by throwing pales of filthy water over them.

If he canā€™t afford to consume, get him out of my f***ing sight.

Hmmm.... sounds like a good idea for a TV game show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here