[Politics] May 2023 is a coming and it's a big one in local politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We're unlikely to get a General Election any time soon so the next important election is the local one here in Brighton and Hove - even more so for residents of Hangleton and Knoll.

The local Conservative team are out already delivering their literature. This means there is official evidence of who their candidates will be. So, a reminder ( there will be more over the next few months ) of who NOT to vote for.

** For the Mods - all this information has been taken from publicly available Conservative literature **

Here we go, whoever you vote for, which ever party you follow, do not vote for this person ( apologies for the poor photography ) :

P2.JPG

P3.JPG

P4.JPG

P5.JPG

And should anyone have the desperate need to contact any of the local Conservative team :

P1.JPG

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Much as I hate to pull you up on your photography :wink: I think this is the person you are trying to highlight

View attachment 154670

The man who single handedly turned Withdean Green 'which is still some political achievement'

:lolol:
Indeed - just thought a few more recent photos might be of assistance to voters :wink: - I wonder if the auto-replace still works - shall we ask Timmy ?

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
We're unlikely to get a General Election any time soon so the next important election is the local one here in Brighton and Hove - even more so for residents of Hangleton and Knoll.

The local Conservative team are out already delivering their literature. This means there is official evidence of who their candidates will be. So, a reminder ( there will be more over the next few months ) of who NOT to vote for.

** For the Mods - all this information has been taken from publicly available Conservative literature **

Here we go, whoever you vote for, which ever party you follow, do not vote for this person ( apologies for the poor photography ) :

View attachment 154665
View attachment 154666
View attachment 154667
View attachment 154668

And should anyone have the desperate need to contact any of the local Conservative team :

View attachment 154669
Why shouldn’t anyone vote for him? Has he done something wrong?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Timmy OUT.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is he still a bit touchy about his time on here?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Why shouldn’t anyone vote for him? Has he done something wrong?
Timmy used to post on here as Hove Born and Bred (HB&B). He posted some dubious views on cyclists, abhorrent views on people out of work and some disgusting stuff about those less wealthy than himself. He also set up duplicate accounts which he used to then create discussions with his HB&B account to try and make his views more popular than they really were.

His cretinous post about a match being called off due to fog when it wasn't, and he knew it wasn't, ranks right up there in the top ten of his idiotic ramblings.

Then when he attempted to get his political 'career' off the ground he tried to clean his online history by requesting all his posts be removed from NSC so people couldn't see his disgusting views - after all they could ruin the chances of a budding politician. When he thought this wasn't happening fast enough he complained to the ICO.

So all in all he isn't someone I want representing me at B&H council.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Indeed - just thought a few more recent photos might be of assistance to voters :wink: - I wonder if the auto-replace still works - shall we ask Timmy ?
The Smilie still does!

:timmy:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Timmy used to post on here as Hove Born and Bred (HB&B). He posted some dubious views on cyclists, abhorrent views on people out of work and some disgusting stuff about those less wealthy than himself. He also set up duplicate accounts which he used to then create discussions with his HB&B account to try and make his views more popular than they really were.

His cretinous post about a match being called off due to fog when it wasn't, and he knew it wasn't, ranks right up there in the top ten of his idiotic ramblings.

Then when he attempted to get his political 'career' off the ground he tried to clean his online history by requesting all his posts be removed from NSC so people couldn't see his disgusting views - after all they could ruin the chances of a budding politician. When he thought this wasn't happening fast enough he complained to the ICO.

So all in all he isn't someone I want representing me at B&H council.
Yeah, but apart from that……..? :laugh:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't help but wonder why he is using a private phone number and private e-mail address on all the literature rather than one supplied by his local party ?
I think that's because they're elected councillors and therefore have a council email address. As Timmy is unelected; he hasn't got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here