Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maxi -Heartbeat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes it was LPool's first and does indeed sound AMAZING when sung properly, despite some dullards on here constantly moaning about it and not offering any other songs themselves :lol:

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Yes it was LPool's first and does indeed sound AMAZING when sung properly, despite some dullards on here constantly moaning about it and not offering any other songs themselves :lol:

fair enough. I do agree, it does sound amazing when sang properly. It was awesome at Brentford

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Exactly, at least people try to sing it. Sometimes it isn't going to be as slow as people want but when do we EVER sing a song at the right pace? GOSBTS is ridiculously fast now.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Yep, We should be very proud. Copy another teams song then use words that don't scan or make sense. :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as far as new songs go, there was some absolute dribble on offer yesterday that make the bennett song sound like a classic

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
as far as new songs go, there was some absolute dribble on offer yesterday that make the bennett song sound like a classic

Were they singing that crap about Calderon down the wing? and Drinking a drink to Gus poyet?

Give me "ooh, i wanna dance with gus poyet" any day of the week! :jester:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep, We should be very proud. Copy another teams song then use words that don't scan or make sense. :lol:

How do you think most football songs start? 99% are sung to a tune that already is sung by others - that's football. It's very unsual to make up a whole new tune and get it to catch on (funnily enough the heartbeat one is very new and i'm not aware of many others singing it).

PS - Not forgotten you having a pop re the Barnes song and claiming I had a pop re a Lua Lua one you made up - checked back just to prove a point and it def wasn't me. Made sure i didn't forget that false accusation - bitter? Me?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How do you think most football songs start? 99% are sung to a tune that already is sung by others - that's football. It's very unsual to make up a whole new tune and get it to catch on (funnily enough the heartbeat one is very new and i'm not aware of many others singing it).

PS - Not forgotten you having a pop re the Barnes song and claiming I had a pop re a Lua Lua one you made up - checked back just to prove a point and it def wasn't me. Made sure i didn't forget that false accusation - bitter? Me?

:lol: Drink may have been taken when I commented on your Barnes song. I seem to remember it contained the word Fiesty, so I stand by my original comments.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lol: Drink may have been taken when I commented on your Barnes song. I seem to remember it contained the word Fiesty, so I stand by my original comments.

The line i said i put it only cos i couldnt think of anything better and made it up in 2 mins - mainly cos West country 'rhymed' with Ashley? Still waiting for you to find the LuaLua comment cos can assure you you've got the wrong person...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It was like the eighties yesterday with "You're going to get your f***ing heads kicked in" and "You're going home in an Oldham ambulance" from the Oldham Chav army!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here