Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matvienko

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
£40- £50M is do-able, I imagine. What isn't do-able is the wages a £40-£50M player would expect and demand.
He ain't a £50m player, £25m will get the deal done.

Shakhtar conceded 7 against Alireza's Feyenoord last week. His price is dropping fast.

Last edited:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Saka just did a Solly on him...a few more million off

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not sure it's fair to judge players on their performances at Shaktar at the moment. I can't imagine how scary the environment must be.
Mykola Matvienko has an older Brother, Dmytro, he plays for Sevastapol and is a Russian Citizen since the annexation of Crimea, I am not sure if the family is divided politically or just physically.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Talking of Shakhtar, are we looking at bringing Manor Solomon in (currently on loan at Fulham and bagged against us)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Talking of Shakhtar, are we looking at bringing Manor Solomon in (currently on loan at Fulham and bagged against us)
Really? He's terrific!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
keep thinking the commentator is saying Matt Bianco...Get out of your lazy bed
I was going to say ther same last niht but couldn't be arsed to trawl 15 odd pages to see if had been said already. It was All I could hear

It'll blow over . . . next week we'll be after Ben vol-au-vent from AFC Curiosity Ktc

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Too late. Once a player has a few decent games in the epl and is on the up we are priced out sadly.

Need to stick to the model we have

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Too late. Once a player has a few decent games in the epl and is on the up we are priced out sadly.

Need to stick to the model we have

Manors contract with Shaktar expires in December. Fulham have no buy option in his loan contract, and rubbed Shaktar up the wrong way in securing that. Wouldn’t be a big surprise if they didn’t want to do business with them going forward.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Manors contract with Shaktar expires in December. Fulham have no buy option in his loan contract, and rubbed Shaktar up the wrong way in securing that. Wouldn’t be a big surprise if they didn’t want to do business with them going forward.
If his contract with Shaktar expires, they have no business whatsoever in deciding where he goes next. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here