Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ok, a strange injury is what the word is. The press conference with Gus caused a chuckle or two. Obviously something embarrising?

What can our broadminded NSC fellows speculate on?.

Got caught dogging by his Mrs and she slammed it in the car door!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've had this already - He has a swollen left testicle from a groin / pull. They sometimes go purple.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I haven't. ???

If you've never had it just be grateful - It's very painful and feels like you're lugging a sack or marbles around...

Is he going to be better by Saturday?

Depends. Often if ones swollen it can put pressure on the other and cause swelling with that one. In this case if this happens we'll be back to square one with the right testicle becoming the problem.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If you've never had it just be grateful - It's very painful and feels like you're lugging a sack or marbles around...

Depends. Often if ones swollen it can put pressure on the other and cause swelling with that one. In this case if this happens we'll be back to square one with the right testicle becoming the problem.
Well it sounds terrible, especially the bit about the square one. Ouch.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009

I've never heard such bollocks in my whole life!!!!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
this is a very cruel thread but at least it serves to put people straight who were calling Mattock a prick for missing Tuesday's match. That was clearly a load of bollocks

D

Deleted User X18H

Ok, a strange injury is what the word is. The press conference with Gus caused a chuckle or two. Obviously something embarrising?

What can our broadminded NSC fellows speculate on?.

Got caught dogging by his Mrs and she slammed it in the car door!
no laughing at the press conference it's not allowed.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
The Argus has a little piece on this today. Apparently Mattock hurt himself whilst partaking in a little bit of male grooming. The next sentence went on to call him "Razor sharp full back..." so make your own conclusions

I think there is a chant in this though for tomorrow

" Hes got no hair but we dont care, Joey Joey Mattock"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Purplebollockitis.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Would it be in poor taste to have 18,000 people singing 'Theres only one Joe Mattock' in a high pitched voice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here