Mattock and Reyes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
would they be able to play if we made the play offs?
I know there was some talk of holding back on the Man City pair so they could play if we made it but we signed the others (and Vokes) long before.

As they were signed in the transfer window the arrangement should cover the play offs subject to agreement with their clubs. I cannot see any reason why they would not have agreed.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
signed on loan until the end of the season therefore no problem assuming we get in the playoffs

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Found out the final is on Monday 21st may , but can't find semi final dates can anyone help ,

i'm not particularly superstitious

but

part of me says, get these dates in the diary to stop the Mrs making any plans

but

part of me says that's doomed!

help.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The delay, 93 day thing is for Razak and Assulin because they are short term "emergency" loans. So 93 days in the maximum we can have them here. With Jara and Mattock they were signed in the transfer window, until the end of the season so that can include playoffs or not as we require.

I think.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The delay, 93 day thing is for Razak and Assulin because they are short term "emergency" loans. So 93 days in the maximum we can have them here. With Jara and Mattock they were signed in the transfer window, until the end of the season so that can include playoffs or not as we require.

I think.

Is the correct answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports