Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matthias Normann

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we do indeed have a sell on fee then it could well come in this window. Newcastle and Norwich are supposedly interested in paying it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Very close to joining Norwich.

Will this be sell-on-tastic for us ?

And did we get a sell-on slice of the £6 million Anders Dreyer sale ? ???

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Been quietly impressed by him think we dropped the ball on this one but, he was never going to get a game under CH.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know little about him - who would he compete with for a place and is he much better?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I know little about him - who would he compete with for a place and is he much better?

Do you mean here?

If he stayed, he'd be one of about 8 central midfielders (plus 3 or 4 more young ones that we will have to make a decision on next season) competing for a start.

Good for his that he moved on and made something for himself, but he needed the first team football to get the experience, which he wasn't getting with us

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that, if he had stayed and made the first team, there is no way in hell that he would have been taking any free kicks :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Been quietly impressed by him think we dropped the ball on this one but, he was never going to get a game under CH.

He was fairly unimpressive for the U23s, CH made the right decision at the time IMO.
As for Saturday, looked okay in a poor team….. just about says it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here