Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ritchie

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I was impressed by Ritchie but that is what Orlandi will provide when he gets back into the side. If you look at Orlandi and see how good he was for us last season but struggled in the Premier League, you realise what a big step up it is.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Matt Ritchie is just a shit Andrea Orlandi. I've seen a bit more of him, and heard a lot more about him, than most on here, and I'm not all that fussed. He flatters to deceive more often than not.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He looks a real class player, excellent passing at times. By a mile their best player. Would be nice to sign him but tbh should probably be in the premier league, has that level of quality about his game

Really? Majority of his passes went to one of our players. He's a poor man's version of Craig noone IMO.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thought we deserved a point from watching the game live but on seeing the Football League show we were lucky to get a point.

He tormented our defence, if that game is anything to go by, has great vision like Vicente and we have no-one who can do that in the centre of the park.

Am I missing some sarcasm here?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Really? Majority of his passes went to one of our players. He's a poor man's version of Craig noone IMO.

Some of his defence splitting passes were total quality, not many players have the skill or vision to do that. Noone looks flash as hes very good at dribbling with the ball but little else really

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And that nutmeg of Bridcutt towards the end... Not often Liam is made a fool of

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was lucky enough to hear his post-match interview when he was given the MOTM award in the Club's restaurant. I think he is a personification of the expression "his brains are in his feet". he wasn't the most articulate of young men.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He's only 24. I wouldn't complain if we signed him in January.

Codner's Crackpipe

Feb 25, 2005
I was lucky enough to hear his post-match interview when he was given the MOTM award in the Club's restaurant. I think he is a personification of the expression "his brains are in his feet". he wasn't the most articulate of young men.

The Ashley Barnes segment of that interview made Ritchie sound like Oscar Wilde

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's only 24. I wouldn't complain if we signed him in January.

Seeing as Bournemouth paid the best part of a million for him when they were a third division side, I suspect they'll have pushed the asking price up rather significantly by then. They bought a striker (well, I say "striker", he looked a bit of a misfit to me) for a couple of million earlier this season too, which- regardless of how dodgy their funding may be- suggests they are in no position to have to sell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here