Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Derbyshire

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Irrespective of the pass by Bruno where did he put the ball ...........in the net.........could you have seen any of our players doing that
It's a key point,....even presented with golden opportunities, our players would have been hard-pressed to have got it on target let alone hit the back of the net.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Irrespective of the pass by Bruno where did he put the ball ...........in the net.........could you have seen any of our players doing that

At very best, he gets you 10 goals a season and my mum could score against our defence at the moment. Another very respectable League 1 striker (see Baldock, CMS, COG and numerous others we've had over the last few years) and not the player we need.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Don't think Forest fans share your enthusiasm, where he was seen as an expensive flop. Scored only 12 goals in three seasons and 87 appearances, though admittedly many were from the bench. The mere fact he was loaned out three times during that spell merely endorses he was wasn't exactly dynamite at this level...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I love Bruno but he is OBSESSED with doing the thing that looks delicate, or classy, in EVERY situation. If one of the centre backs had then cleared it, I would think that was classy from Bruno, a clever little cushioned header down. Sometimes you do just have to get rid though, and this was definitely one of those situations.

I bet you any money Bruno still reckons he did the right thing there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I love Bruno but he is OBSESSED with doing the thing that looks delicate, or classy, in EVERY situation. If one of the centre backs had then cleared it, I would think that was classy from Bruno, a clever little cushioned header down. Sometimes you do just have to get rid though, and this was definitely one of those situations.

I bet you any money Bruno still reckons he did the right thing there.

...and he can find time for a quick game of Twister mid-match.

Bruno twister.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've always thought that stories about the general public believing that soap characters were real people was just made up but now I can see I was wrong

lol I have been sitting here all day wondering how on earth Bruno could be related to Emily Bishop. Finally I've twigged it, not Bruno at all, but Matt, (Eileen), Derbyshire.

Derrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Maybe a new career for him?

So sorry about your hero by the way Mellotron, R.I.P

Thanks.

First I heard was my other half text me at 7.30am "you heard about David Bowie?!"

My first thought was "YESSSSS HE'S TOURING!"

Absolutely gutted.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thanks.

First I heard was my other half text me at 7.30am "you heard about David Bowie?!"

My first thought was "YESSSSS HE'S TOURING!"

Absolutely gutted.

I know, me too.

Shamefully in a way, his career is now to set to take off like never before. More successful in death than in life, (if that's possible).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here