Mateja kezman

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He played in midfield for Chelsea about five or so years ago. Came over from Holland where his scoring stats were extraordinary. Failed miserably in the Prem, but could make a good championship player as he has bags of experience. Not seen him linked with us though.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Serbian striker, scored a lot of goals for PSV then chelsea signed him and several others since. Now a free agent. Who has linked him to us? Saw his name dropped in randomly on the football-rumours website but usually turns out to be bs.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Were we ACTUALLY in for Gudjohnson or was that just on transfer rumours as well?

I wouldn't have thought that an ageing, albeit top(ish) level, journeyman striker would have fitted into Gus's plan for the team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When is this player linked with us?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How is this player linked to us?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
due to us not getting Gudjohnson. Found it on transfer rumours

Gospel then. When will people learn? Transfer Rumours is a pile of ABSOLUTE, 100% SHITE. Idiot schoolkids plucking names out of a very large hat. I would be prepared to put my f***ing house on the fact we won't be signing Eidur Gudjohnsen, Robbie Keane, Mateja Kezman, Owen Hargreaves, Michael Owen, Emile Heskey, Bobby Moore, Gary Lineker, Lionel fecking Messi, or Diego Forlan. *sigh*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports