Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday Programme

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
From today's copy

It really should be shouted from the rooftops, it's an exceptional product for the price and what an achievement winning the best Premier league programme......again. I have hundreds of programmes from years ago and stopped buying them from the nineties this new programme is far better value for money than anything I've seen before. Well done Brighton.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It really should be shouted from the rooftops, it's an exceptional product for the price and what an achievement winning the best Premier league programme......again. I have hundreds of programmes from years ago and stopped buying them from the nineties this new programme is far better value for money than anything I've seen before. Well done Brighton.

Yes the Arsenal one and today's Manchester United ones are looking and reading well, especially with tonight's Man of the Match on the cover.

Attachments

• Front.png
    Front.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • Back.png
    Back.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 74

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not arrived. How hard can it be to post a programme in time?
Unlucky, sorry to hear it. Mine did arrive, so I haven't been let down yet with both so far arriving on game day.

I must say I did think that starting with today's game the turnaround time did seem like a pretty stiff target.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Unlucky, sorry to hear it. Mine did arrive, so I haven't been let down yet with both so far arriving on game day.

I must say I did think that starting with today's game the turnaround time did seem like a pretty stiff target.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

They posted them yesterday apparently. A bit optimistic to get here today.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
The online version is useful back up but no 'paid for' paper copy received to date. Is it just me? If so, I'll chase up.

my man utd programme arrived today. The arsenal programme also arrived late, so I sent an email to the club querying why the programmes were late - this is the reply I got:

I can confirm that the programmes were dispatched in time via Royal Mail first class post. Once they leave the premises it is of course in the hands of Royal Mail with regards to the swiftness of delivery.

I confirm for the forthcoming Liverpool game, the club are looking at dispatching earlier to ensure there is no disappointment.

Would suggest they cut it a bit fine to send them out......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
my man utd programme arrived today. The arsenal programme also arrived late, so I sent an email to the club querying why the programmes were late - this is the reply I got:

I can confirm that the programmes were dispatched in time via Royal Mail first class post. Once they leave the premises it is of course in the hands of Royal Mail with regards to the swiftness of delivery.

I confirm for the forthcoming Liverpool game, the club are looking at dispatching earlier to ensure there is no disappointment.

Would suggest they cut it a bit fine to send them out......

I suppose the club has a bit of a dilemma with making the programme as up to date as possible, print times and delivery times. Might need a slightly earlier print cut off leaving the league tables more out of date. Mine arrived on morning of the matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here