Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matchday experience advice

Laughing Gull

Oct 18, 2022
I'm a newbie on here but have been a lifelong Albion supporter.

I live in New Zealand and I'm coming to the UK next August/September. One of my goals is to get to the Amex and see the Albion win a game.

I just wondered if anyone could comment on the matchday experience advertised on the club's website. It is expensive but I'm not particularly worried about that along as it's worthwhile.

Does anyone have any first hand experience of it?

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
If you have an eligible child I would bin the corporate and look at a mascot package, it is likely to be a better experience, sprog gets a kit, you get car parking and the food is better.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
One of my goals is to get to the Amex and see the Albion win a game.

Does anyone have any first hand experience of it?
My memory is not what it was. I'm sure we've won a game at home, just so long ago I can't remember it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are you talking about the Hospitality Packages here:

If so, I've done the one in the East Stand - seems to be "The Goldstone" and it was a fantastic experience. A friend won some places there, so we didn't have to pay, but I think it was good enough that I'd happily pay the quoted prices for a special occasion or celebration.

The whole setup, food and (unlimited) drink were spot on. Great staff too.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Are you talking about the Hospitality Packages here:

If so, I've done the one in the East Stand - seems to be "The Goldstone" and it was a fantastic experience. A friend won some places there, so we didn't have to pay, but I think it was good enough that I'd happily pay the quoted prices for a special occasion or celebration.

The whole setup, food and (unlimited) drink were spot on. Great staff too.
Not had anything to do with these before, wonder if this restaurant name will change? TBH I didn't know he had a restaurant named after him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-19-25-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-20-10-19-25-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 26

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here