Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match tickets

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
A good friend of mine, who I’ve turned into a MASSIVE Albion fan, is currently in the UK and bought tickets to the Brentford game through Fanpass. Is this legitimate or will he be turned away at the gate?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A good friend of mine, who I’ve turned into a MASSIVE Albion fan, is currently in the UK and bought tickets to the Brentford game through Fanpass. Is this legitimate or will he be turned away at the gate?
Definitely not a legitimate place to buy tickets.

The club will definitely refuse access if they have a way of knowing that they’ve been bought off Fanpass

No idea how likely it is that the club will know…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When the club identified a load of touted tickets recently they didn’t turn people holding them away as far as I heard - they blocked the ticket, gave them the opportunity to repurchase it at normal price and gave them a letter for their credit card company indicating the original purchase was essentially fraud so they could get a refund. Pretty sure @Bozza posted this but can’t find the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here