Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Thread: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wannabe Brighton & Hove Albion

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Mexican Wave. I think it's time for bed now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ive just rewound to 57 mins. Sky said Hnshelwood got retrospectively booked and it was Hinshelwood who fouled the Chelsea man.for sure. I can only assume JPVH got booked for dissent as he never fouled anyone. And if it was dissent then the second yellow is bizarre. A total mystery. Looks like mistaken identity.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I do quite like these in-match interviews. They do that in rugby. As long as you get a player who's got a degree of intelligence, and Chilwelll was a good example, it can really add to the game.
Very common in North American sports, but mind-numbingly boring because the players are coached by communications experts to spout the same platitudes over and over and over...

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
What's Brighton's starting 11 now?

--------Verbruggen-----

Veltman---Igor---Dunk---Estupinan

-------Dahoud----Gilmore----
-------------Pedro------------

Enciso-----Ferguson-----Mitoma

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Argentinians taking Albion penalties last season, Brazilians this season... :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to both Sky and BBC, Jack Hinsh never got a yellow for his blatant foul. JPVH must have been given it instead. Absolute joke and the commentators have no idea. Media won’t mention it but if happened to Chelsea would have been overturned and apologized for already.
Lol..how the feck can the officials have missed it …geez it’s not as though there was a melee ….Hinshelwood had two goes at him and still didn’t stop him…..still we do have a PL ref do what do we expect

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
What's Brighton's starting 11 now?

--------Verbruggen-----

Veltman---Igor---Dunk---Estupinan

-------Dahoud----Caicedo----
-------------Pedro------------

March-----Ferguson-----Mitoma
close, fixed it.

No space for Gross, Gilmour, Lallana or Enciso. The mind boggles. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pedro/Ferguson used in the same space and Gross slot into midfield, EDZ loves him (So do I).

If VAR had been operating would they have told the silly sod in the middle that he can’t tell two very different players apart?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here