[Albion] Match Thread: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wannabe Brighton & Hove Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Really confused why the ref would give a second yellow like that in a friendly? Give a warning. Nobody is looking to have to run more than necessary, it wasn’t that bad.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I had no idea JPVH was even on a yellow. Any other friendly the ref has a word about that second yellow.without producing a card.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Really confused why the ref would give a second yellow like that in a friendly? Give a warning. Nobody is looking to have to run more than necessary, it wasn’t that bad.
Because it was a kill mode foul. Can't really argue against it. Don't need to warn a professional player on a yellow to not make a dickhead challenge, that's the managers job

It was fun though for a pre season game

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Should've put it to bed a long time ago, can't see us turning this around now unfortunately.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
As much as it’s a friendly, this is a big event for the Americans so it’s taken a bit more seriously by them.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I did not see Van Hecke’s first booking.

Feel we’ve played well, had more chances, but snatched at them a bit.

Wish Enciso would look up and cut back rather than try and finish from a really tough angle. Undav was there and waiting to tap in.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I did not see Van Hecke’s first booking.

Feel we’ve played well, had more chances, but snatched at them a bit.

Wish Enciso would look up and cut back rather than try and finish from a really tough angle. Undav was there and waiting to tap in.

He pulled a player back, play continued but he got booked afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports