Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can we watch on TV?

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
If you are a US based Albion fan, would you be really upset if you spend money to see your heros only to find the big names not playing?
Pre-season games are more about young players, players who got the least game time and new arrivals rather than the full first 11.

In other news, I was debating whether to stay up for our own game against Barça but it's been cancelled because apparently the whole Barça squad got some kind of diarrhoea virus in the US :lolol: So I'll sneak a peek at yours

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Pre-season games are more about young players, players who got the least game time and new arrivals rather than the full first 11.

In other news, I was debating whether to stay up for our own game against Barça but it's been cancelled because apparently the whole Barça squad got some kind of diarrhoea virus in the US :lolol: So I'll sneak a peek at yours
Blimey! That could’ve been messy 😆

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Whole coverage is juvenile amateur hour! Incisive, intelligent questions are obviously banned ....or is just they are set at an appropriate level for their US audience?!
What are they saying? Planned to join in just on kick-off as I don’t want friendlies as a rule; I just really miss the Albion. This is a very special season no matter the outcome.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It’s like watching from space! LOADS of plastic Chelsea, but we’ll do our best to our sing them.

1CA77D65-356A-40AC-BE8D-01B366C5C1E5.jpeg

mile oak

May 21, 2023
players must look like dots up in the clouds of the sky in top stand at the back! Im sick of the American voice terminology the whole dam lot already! All they go on about is Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea - this is no friendly I FVCKING HATE CHELSEA!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Philadelphia Eagles ? Isn't that an Elton John song ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports