Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match of the Day tonight - Crystal Palace anyone !!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was there, my mate who is a massive Rugby fan lets me have his two season tickets when Wales are playing at home.........the second half was without doubt the best comedy we have watched in ages! :lol:

Both sides are not Premier League quality, the first half was like watching sunday football down the local park, I've not see MOTD so I don't know what they showed in the highlights, but it was shocking football all round.

Have a look on IPlayer, and laugh all over again. I hope not too many Jacks were leaving at 88 minutes to beat the traffic.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Sorry haven't been following this - are Palace still on course for their top 6 finish?

Most defiantly, from watching them live yesterday at Swansea I would suggest they will win the Premier League easily, yesterday was without doubt the best amateur football I have ever seen! but the comedy element was brilliant!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Palace will probably survive and live to harvest more money for their American owners next season. It's inevitable

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Hilarious game. If ever a set of highlights should be speeded up and given the Benny Hill music as a soundtrack it was these.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Boom - blame the ref, call everyone but yourself shitehouse and leave.

Textbook Pardew.

I would like to point out that despising Pardew is not a new things for me.
I couldn't stand the arrogant prat at Saints or Reading, so when he pitched up in Croydon it was like a perfect storm.

However, I will be gutted if they sack him before they are mathematically relegated.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
IS MoTD not available on iPlayer? I searched for it via the listings option and it said it wasn't available to view.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Balls, so no easy way to watch it post broadcast?

Will be available from Monday. You have to catch them live at the weekend. Though you can normally skip back two hours if you watch online.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Great watching Palace lose, i don't think Swansea could actually believe they had won. Awful defending on both sides and all were rubbish goals.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Balls, so no easy way to watch it post broadcast?
There is at Stat Towers.

MotD was videoed.

The recording device has been moved to a sacred shrine that Ganesh would feel at home.
From there yesterday's MotD will be playing on a continual loop

It looks a little like this:-

6066134504_dc7afeeea0_b.jpg

Every 20 plays the recording freeze frames on the palace fan ecstatically holding his child aloft.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Thanks Danny. :)

No probs. As it was I managed to avoid hearing ALL the scores until C5 last night, I think the Newcastle result was the most surprising. Gary's gleam at the start of MoTD, by starting with a bottom of the table clash prepared me for the worst.

It hurts more by watching Muzza and Gayle scoring goals every week, and the Jedi stiffening up the Villa midfield. With him playing at Swansea no way we'd have lost like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here