Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match day thread England vs Croatia

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mings has had a decent game in fairness

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If Man City could sign Grealish, Kane and Phillips this summer that would be lovely thanks

Patrick, Brighton

If anyone knows Patrick have a word.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Surprised how little ambition Croatia have shown though. I thought they would have had more of a go.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Comfortable for England, Croatia look toothless going forward, Modric is a shadow of the player he was 3 years ago

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Surprised how little ambition Croatia have shown though. I thought they would have had more of a go.

That's got kiss of death written all over it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We’ve not really decided to sit - they’ve bought a load of forwards on and throwing a bit of caution to the wind.

Really? This is what England do, this is what Southgate does, naturally you sit deeper when you defend a lead but we have all 11 bar Rashford in our back third.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Really? This is what England do, this is what Southgate does, naturally you sit deeper when you defend a lead but we have all 11 bar Rashford in our back third.

It’s what happens to most evenly match teams when one has the lead and something to hold on to, the other can take risks and commit people forward. I never understand people who see the game totally dictated by your own tactics, and nothing to do with what the opposition are doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here