Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Masturbating in the garden (NSFW!)

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I am delighted to report that our old friend is back, complete with white cap.

Someone I share an office with came in on Saturday to pick up a phone cable and there he was, in all his glory. He did send me a photo which I will be happy to share....

However it's pretty similar to the original pic. I reckon it's pretty much nailed on that he does this every weekend. Will be interesting when the cold weather arrives...

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hahahaha what a thread :lolol:

On a serious note though, wtf is wrong with some people. In cases like these, never has it been more apparent we aren't that far evolved from chimps.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Hahahaha what a thread :lolol:

On a serious note though, wtf is wrong with some people. In cases like these, never has it been more apparent we aren't that far evolved from chimps.

You're absolutely right - let's just hope he doesn't start digging around in some places for ticks and fleas

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
He's gone back in now. Previously we've seen him on Bank Holidays and weekends, when I guess he suspects the office is closed.

Like a confused tortoise coming out from hibernation, I assume he whacked it out for a moment (I looked for just a couple of minutes, ok...) before retreating back into his box after feeling the nip. I'll keep a close eye on developments as spring arrives. I'll get an updated photo too.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is it mean to suggest Hiney art?

ronok

Nov 18, 2014
Well, he is not masturbating. He is holding a (small) pipe gun and guarding his authorised property. :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here