Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Massive

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
There are unconfirmed rumours that they are under a transfer embargo too. Got a mate who is a Wendy and he is not a happy bunny but then again he hasn’t been for years!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Massive get tough with BBC local radio, over a small cut in broadcasting payments.

Cutting off their nose to spite their face, springs to mind.

View attachment 99401
What's the problem? all those Wednesday fans can sit and listen to Sheffield United commentaries, can't they? It's all football, and they're all Sheffield, so they can just cheer on the red stripes for a change. Problem solved! :thumbsup:

Really, I don't know why Sheffield has to have two teams in the EFL anyway - shouldn't they just toss a coin to see who gets to stay in and who goes to the Yorkshire league.........

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Massive get tough with BBC local radio, over a small cut in broadcasting payments.

Cutting off their nose to spite their face, springs to mind.

View attachment 99401
Oh dear. Along with eye watering ticket prices, the £99 shirts and various other attempts to screw money out of the Massive faithful, this is going to be another nail in the coffin of the club's relationship with it's fans.

Most Wedslol fans I know have reverted to gallows humour and the understanding that they're going to be shit for years again after their brief "We're On Our Way Back!" period of delusion.

It's great fun.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Steel City Derby's about to start, live on Sky.

Which Massive will turn up ... the one man team relying on Adam Reach or the frequent pile of poo?

Their team is set up tonight simply to stop United playing. Surprising for such a powerhouse of European football.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What is it with these wankers covering their mouths as they talk.
Two massive players walking off at half time talking to each other and they are covering their mouths.
Do they really thing there is a lip reader watching them as one asks the other if he is having a tea or a coffee at half time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Going off at a slight tangent, I'm watching Haringey v AFC Wimbledon FA cup on BBC 2. They mentioned Glenn Murray as a pundit for the Monday night game which Oldham away to a team I can't remember.

I'm enjoying this game despite it being 0-0 as the pitch is awful, the crowd really partisan and there's a dog with a Haringey scarf.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Going off at a slight tangent, I'm watching Haringey v AFC Wimbledon FA cup on BBC 2. They mentioned Glenn Murray as a pundit for the Monday night game which Oldham away to a team I can't remember.

I'm enjoying this game despite it being 0-0 as the pitch is awful, the crowd really partisan and there's a dog with a Haringey scarf.

The mighty Hampton and Richmond Borough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here