Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE transfer NEWS & VINCENTELOT not HAPPY latest*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I don't THINK you can BEAT the FEELING of standing at the BAR of the CLIFTONVILLE deliberating WHETHER to have an EXTRA sausage with a LARGE Full ENGLISH or an EXTRA slice of BLACK Pudding and THEN ordering BOTH.

AS I sat ENJOYING my FRIDAY treat my SAUCE slipped DISCREETLY into the seat opposite and TOLD me he HAD some MASSIVE news on the TRANSFER front. I said was Andrew CRUFTS coming home as was the RUMOUR but he SAID no THAT was still only a RUMOUR and he HAD no fresh LEADS on whether CRUFTS would be at the AMEX. But HE said GUS has JUST agreed TERMS to SING Tomasz KUSZCZAK from Man UNITED I FELL off MY seat in SHOCK and I'm STILL feeling GIDDY an HOUR later. My SAUCE said that will BE announced shortly and I was the FIRST to know.

NEXT I had to ASK him about the GOSSIP I've heard about VINCENTELOT being UNHAPPY this week and my SAUCE confirmed it as being TRUE. Appararantly Martin Perry had BEEN put in CHARGE of the plans to convert that shithole Dicks BAR into ERNESTO'S and the LAPDOG had f***ed up the PLANNING permission and it WAS already RUNNING 2 years late and NO hope of opening this SEASON. VINCENTELOT was SEETHING at this news and was on the point of PACKING his bags to RETURN home and it TOOK his AMIGOS BURNO and INDIGO all their powers of PERSUASION to make him STAY and it's STILL 50/50 if HE will.

I finally ASKED him about the RUMOUR of another FAVOURITE returning and HE just placed HIS hand to his FOREHEAD smiled ENIGMATICALLY and SLIPPED into the FEVERISH crowds in George St leaving me to POLISH off my FINAL sausage ALONE.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Genius....

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The world can be divided into two camps:

Those who find Ernest hilarious. And those who don't.

I'm in the former. :bowdown:

Up the ARS!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
So there won't be any FLAMINGO dancing at the AMEX this season? :down:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The world can be divided into two camps:

Those who find Ernest hilarious. And those who don't.

I'm in the former. :bowdown:

Up the ARS!

I don't find it hilarious but I do find it entertaining. :)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not one of your best, I'm afraid.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Enjoyed that read. Can you confirm who will be captain next season?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Extra sausage and black pudding combo.always nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here