Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow & MASSIVER transfer DEADLINE day NEWS

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've BEEN feeling as LIMP as a VICAR'S handshake this WEEK and it WAS touch and GO whether I would MAKE the CLIFTONVILLE this morning. BUT my SAUCE texted me to SAY make the DATE as the NEWS would be WORTHWHILE.

As it is TRANSFER deadline day I TREAT my SAUCE to a LARGE Full ENGLISH in thanks for all the EXCLUSIVES he PUTS my WAY so I ordered them UP and RETREATED to TABLE 14 to AWAIT him and my Friday FEAST.

THE Polish BARMAID arrived with TWO large handfulls the SAME time as MY sauce so I was going QUEER with excitement but to MY horror my SAUCE said he COULDN'T stop as it was HECTIC up at the AMEX and he WOULD be MISSED.

HE told me a SHOCKER for tomorrow's GAME at TURF Moor in that CRAIG Noone is not in the SQUAD tomorrow, can't BELIEVE that after LAST week but it is NOT injury RELATED. I asked for SOME genuine TRANSFER news and HE passed me a FOLDED Ladbrokes BETTING slip before he SKIPPED gaily into the thronging CROWDS in George St and on it was WRITTEN 'Cardiff ARE singing No one'. WHY am I interested that the TAFFS are SINGING no one ? OR am I incredibly STUPID here ?

I still had TWO large FULL Englishes to POLISH off So I set ABOUT demolishing them but by THE end I have never HAD so much sausage STUFFED in me in MY life and I NEEDED help in GETTING out into George STREET as I was going GIDDY but I felt SATISFIED that for the UMPTEENTH time I was FIRST in the know and with that WARM feeling in MY heart I boarded my NUMBER 6 home.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is how bad it's got. I was almost HAPPY to see a thread from Ernest. That's depressing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amazing :lol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Needed this badly to break the boredom of refreshing the Big Board every 10 seconds.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You really are the at the head of all these breaking stories ernie boy! Brill

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What I want to know, is when your SAUCE also got in with the taffs? Must get about a bit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Does anyone else read Ernest's posts in the voice of Fat Harry White, of Mark and Lard Radio 1 afternoon show fame?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here