Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Massive PMT

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Am suffering from the old PMT this morning.

Have always suffered from Pre Match Tension. But today its bad.

Can't wait.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sorry mate, wrong forum. We don't discuss the football on here we discuss our feelings, dream interpretations, dating strategies and our favourite perfumes ( check out the threads on page one if you doubt me)

If you had genuine PMT...ie unpredictable mood swings, hysterical crying fits and sore tits you would be on the right forum.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry mate, wrong forum. We don't discuss the football on here we discuss our feelings, dream interpretations, dating strategies and our favourite perfumes ( check out the threads on page one if you doubt me)

If you had genuine PMT...ie unpredictable mood swings, hysterical crying fits and sore tits you would be on the right forum.

lol

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011

Sorry. Will never mention the football again promise.

Catch you all later I am off. To catch a train.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

If you had genuine PMT...ie unpredictable mood swings, hysterical crying fits and sore tits you would be on the right forum.[/QUOTE

:thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Sorry. Will never mention the football again promise.

Catch you all later I am off. To catch a train.

Off shopping for shoes and then popping into Bermondsey for sme scented candles and a new handbag?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here