May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Audrey is going to get FLATTENED.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How the frig Fraudley still manages to get these paydays is quite beyond me, and I'm surprised Price is taking the fight. Decking Fraudley will prove absolutely nothing, he's a busted flush.

Funnell

Jan 10, 2012
Guess Price took the fight as it gives him experience against a southpaw? Probably the only reason Harrison can still get a fight of any note.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wonder if Audrey will actually throw a punch this time?. Or just fall flat on his arse and just bank the money. My guess is the latter, i'm surprised Price is fighting him actually, as knocking Harrision out doesn't give anyone any credibility these days.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe this will finally be the night that old Fraudley gets retired for good. I sincerely hope so.
Surely there are proper fights out there for Price ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I wonder if Audrey will actually throw a punch this time?. Or just fall flat on his arse and just bank the money. My guess is the latter, i'm surprised Price is fighting him actually, as knocking Harrision out doesn't give anyone any credibility these days.

It'll be good for Price to fight someone who can match his height and reach.........that's if Audrey throws any of course.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest fishes well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here