MASSIVE boss Carvalhal cracking up ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
DSC_4640.JPG

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Well all I can say to those ''ramblings'' is KARMA

Mr Carvalhal - Cast your mind back to the play off semi final last year when we got 3 in juries in the first game and had 4 first team players out for the second leg. ''What goes around comes around'' and all that

It was four injuries within 55 minutes.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's not just Rhodes, is it? I seem to remember something of a frenzy on here when for a brief moment there was a rumour we were in for Almen Abdi. He eventually went to The Massive as expected, and I think many of them seemed to think that was the final piece of the jigsaw. Fletcher to complement Gary Hooper, Abdi, Pudil, and they thought the job was done.

Abdi hasn't played much, Pudil was getting slated when we played them in January. Fletcher hasn't done much, Hooper has been nowhere near as prolific as I expected and is also fat, and Rhodes hasn't been the catalyst that many (me included) anticipated.

Funny, isn't it? :lol:

b5b1d1da6375fbff9c39f36edf427692.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Did massive do the same as the Albion?

Keep the manager (yes) but also keep hold of a successful team and just strengthen a couple of key places?

Or did they sell a few and start again?
They got too many in, and now the manager doesn't know his best XI, so has to tinker with the selection all the time.

No plan to buy players that compliment each other.

Basically, Massive have tried the Derby Way.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here