Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE Bloom OUT protest for the Millwall GAME*

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Maybe it should be a "Bloom pull your finger out" protest instead.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We are Brighton and like to do things with STYLE so I suggest we all shave our heads, grow big moustaches and wear leather shorts and sleeveless vests and stand in silent protest outside the bogs shouting "hello sailor" at the Millwall bushwhackers.

That'll learn Semi.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have already spoken with the committee of the EAST UPPER. We met at the Bingo Hall last night.

Our banner will read 'Down With This Sort Of Thing'. It will be a few rows above the other banner we recently approved, which reads 'Do Not Disturb'.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have already spoken with the committee of the EAST UPPER. We met at the Bingo Hall last night.

Our banner will read 'Down With This Sort Of Thing'. It will be a few rows above the other banner we recently approved, which reads 'Do Not Disturb'.

How come I've not been invited on the East Upper committee :drink: :whisky:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ernest, why do you have a massive dick painted on your stomach?

Pre-planning for Friday evening when the temperature has dropped to around zero and his real wiener has shriveled to the size of a newborn.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How come I've not been invited on the East Upper committee :drink: :whisky:

Well, for a start you can bin that Guinness attachment. And replace it with one like this...

images (7).jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the only way you will make Tony sit up and take notice is if no one turns up.
mercenary I know
and it won't ever happen

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
protest

1 Tony bloom can not see it. Or does not wish to. if we go do we will lost about 6m a season . so its cheaper to let hyyia go now
2 protest I would say about 15min into 2nd half of the millwall . after the call for Hyyia out ring around the ground '

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Enough is ENOUGH, time to get your sheets OUT (Not the STICKY ones please) and DAUB ANTI Bloom SLOGANS and SACK the BOARD messages on THEM ready for the Millwall GAME on SKY. Let's let the POISON GNOME Bloom know enough is ENOUGH and time he went to Australia PERMANENTLY and STOPPED ruining the club.

We can MAKE the AMEX a SEETHING cauldron of ANTI Bloom NOISE and he will GET the message and DEPART taking Barber, BERK and the FINN with him.

As this will be on SKY we NEED to make this SPECIAL and on the 17th MINUTE (to commemorate our GREATEST ever STRIKER who was SOLD to Palace for PEANUTS) I will DESCEND from the West Stand Roof NAKED and DANGLE in FRONT of the Directors BOX with Bloom OUT painted on my BACKSIDE and Barber is a A and arrows pointed to my MASSIVE dick painted on my STOMACH.

Time we all STOOD together and SAVED the club from League 1.

SACK THE BOARD

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

BLOOM OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Ernest this is not the way to run a protest in the digital age. Design some posters, put them up on here, with a nice dotted line around the outside. That way all the like minded protesters can just cut them out of their screens and bring them along to the protest.

Alan Gilliver

Oct 18, 2006
Enough is ENOUGH, time to get your sheets OUT (Not the STICKY ones please) and DAUB ANTI Bloom SLOGANS and SACK the BOARD messages on THEM ready for the Millwall GAME on SKY. Let's let the POISON GNOME Bloom know enough is ENOUGH and time he went to Australia PERMANENTLY and STOPPED ruining the club.

We can MAKE the AMEX a SEETHING cauldron of ANTI Bloom NOISE and he will GET the message and DEPART taking Barber, BERK and the FINN with him.

As this will be on SKY we NEED to make this SPECIAL and on the 17th MINUTE (to commemorate our GREATEST ever STRIKER who was SOLD to Palace for PEANUTS) I will DESCEND from the West Stand Roof NAKED and DANGLE in FRONT of the Directors BOX with Bloom OUT painted on my BACKSIDE and Barber is a A and arrows pointed to my MASSIVE dick painted on my STOMACH.

Time we all STOOD together and SAVED the club from League 1.

SACK THE BOARD

SAVE THE ALBION NOW

BLOOM OUT

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Ernest I have no idea who you are or how long you have supported the Albion but if you are serious about this protest then you are a grade A c**t. No Bloom no club and that has been the case since long before he replaced Dick Knight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here