Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Mass murder avoided by dog walkers

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
2 dog walkers who’d been reading the Daily Mail that morning, knew exactly what to do when they witnessed mass murder being committed in Chapel St Leonards, Lincolnshire, on Wednesday night.
“A couple with some dogs just came up to the window and were having a look in, but they walked off really quickly and I didn't think anything of it."
“ I didn't know until after we left that these people phoned in saying that there was a mass murderer; they were wearing a robe and they were walking over all of the people, and it looked like some kind of ritual, and that the people on the floor were actually dead.” Said the ringleader.

Last edited:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Dog walkers = Withdean South Standers when it was the ladies aerobics class. :blush:
I seem to remember there was a female boxercise class often going on, that I have to admit, on occasion, I watched more closely than the footie. I’m not even going to lower myself and make a joke about being ‘bashed around the ring’. I’m too classy for that.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
2 dog walkers who’d been reading the Daily Mail that morning, knew exactly what to do when they witnessed mass murder being committed in Chapel St Leonards, Lincolnshire, on Wednesday night.
“A couple with some dogs just came up to the window and were having a look in, but they walked off really quickly and I didn't think anything of it."
“ I didn't know until after we left that these people phoned in saying that there was a mass murderer; they were wearing a robe and they were walking over all of the people, and it looked like some kind of ritual, and that the people on the floor were actually dead.” Said the ringleader.
You wonder at some folks intelligence really don't you, I mean the couple seem made for each other, surely one of them would look a bit longer, notice the mats etc, but to both run off and scream for a policeman come on. Also if they looked through and noticed this lady walking about they could clearly see no weapon, why not knock on the door, oh that would probably give it a way a sign on the door "Yoga Class in session"

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve done yoga and it’s murder

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
TBF it’s Lincolnshire…. Truely the county that time forgot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here