Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mascots for the Amex and Away Games

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
If anyone would like to be considered to be an Match day Mascot at either the Amex or at an away game this season, please email: jo.wilson[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

Mascots to be between the ages of: 5-12years

All mascots are picked at random, so all names entered will be added to the draw. Please leave a contact email/phone number.

Jo x

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
If anyone would like to be considered to be an Match day Mascot at either the Amex or at an away game this season, please email: jo.wilson[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

All mascots are picked at random, so all names entered will be added to the draw. Please leave a contact email/phone number.

Jo x

My Grandson was the mascot for Coventry away,he is a WSU season ticket holder so the chance to see Gus,Charlie and the team face to face(as opposed to from half way to heaven) was a great thrill,he got a shirt signed and was lead onto the pitch by his hero Craig Noone,he got to shake hands with all the Coventry team,the Ref and his assistants.

A great day out for a 6 y.o. and we have got a Picture and a short story about his being mascot into the sports section of this weeks West Sussex County Times to push the Albion into the local community.

He also got some great memories to tell his school chums and hopefully convert some.

Thanks Jo and thanks to the Albion.

Last edited:

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
couple of pictures

Attachments

• 2311.JPG
    2311.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 95
  • 2300archnoonecrop.jpg
    2300archnoonecrop.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 76

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hi Jo - mail sent, although I am 48 but I act like a 10 year old so can I be one, plllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssse

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
Hi Jo - mail sent, although I am 48 but I act like a 10 year old so can I be one, plllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssse

Hijack a kid,get to see the inside of the players entrance,the changing room,get to be in the presence of footballing gods,get to chat to them(totally boring stuff to them,they heard it so many times) and stand at the touchline/sit in Guss' seat in the dugout before K.O.and take shed loads of pictures.
It's what I did,except the hijack bit-Archie being my Grandson saved me that bit.
And all for the asking.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

Jo x

Thanks Jo, email sent.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Jo,

e-mail sent, thank you!

Tim

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
ive been promised by Paul Kerr and Colin on numerous young seagulls trips that i'd be picked for next away game...im now 17 and i have not been a mascot. Gutted

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jo, I assume once email sent (which I did earlier in the season) then they're in the draw for each match for this season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here