Apr 28, 2004
London

Nicks

Double loaded and ready to go from Bristol airport
IMG20231005044736.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

31A1D971-A92C-4BC2-83C2-C4097073B69F.jpeg

Jimmy Grimble

Flight to Montpellier from Gatwick full of Brighton.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
@Ike and Tina Burner : I think I recognize the place. Boulveard d'Athènes. Some of you asked what shouldn't be done in Marseille. Well I think you pretty much got the answer. Winning tomorrow by itself shouldn't get you in trouble.

Now I'm personnaly fuc*ing tired of this crap. And it's been after all a very quiet night for a pre-EL game. No drama in Cours Ju/La Plaine area, which by itself is good. 99.9% of us are friendly. And I'm sure same goes for you guys. Maybe keeping it this way would be wise ? Please ?
I totally agree . A very small proportion of Brighton fans mainly the very young ones can get a bit High spirited at times but they don’t understand what sort of trouble they can find themselves in if they mess about with the Marseille Ultras. These are not gobby Chelsea fans , these are similar to the young men that riot on the streets of Paris . The French police are not over reacting. They know what can happen , we as Brighton fans don’t as we have never experienced it . The older wiser Brighton fans need to help ensure the young ones behave . I’m sure 99% will . I don’t want to see any Brighton fans hurt and please don’t tell me I’m over reacting . Marseille is not Athens or Ajax where the atmosphere will be much milder .

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Pyros at a punch up ?! Why ?

Boys/men from different areas will fight each other just for that reason. Happened since day dot. If you’re in to it at least get a punch in. If like most people you’re not in to it it is so easily avoided it’s ridiculous.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Also on route from Nice to Marseille in a Flixbus that was meant to depart the airport at 5am but finally rocked up at 6.10am. Luckily I have time to spare, hopefully those on later buses find things more punctual!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Early one out of Heathrow, now in schipol, and quick transfer onto Marseilles ..✈️

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I totally agree . A very small proportion of Brighton fans mainly the very young ones can get a bit High spirited at times but they don’t understand what sort of trouble they can find themselves in if they mess about with the Marseille Ultras. These are not gobby Chelsea fans , these are similar to the young men that riot on the streets of Paris . The French police are not over reacting. They know what can happen , we as Brighton fans don’t as we have never experienced it . The older wiser Brighton fans need to help ensure the young ones behave . I’m sure 99% will . I don’t want to see any Brighton fans hurt and please don’t tell me I’m over reacting . Marseille is not Athens or Ajax where the atmosphere will be much milder .
Jesus . It’s just lads being lads ,

Will be similar scenes every away game

Adds to it

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
1 hour into our flight and we are back on the stand. Larry Grayson forgot to shut the door properly FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here