[Albion] Marseille

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Likewise tomorrow morning at Bristol airport at about 5.30am as I'm up and out of the house at 3.00am to get up there.
Blimey. Good luck staying awake until the final whistle. If you happen to be sitting next to me and I see you nodding off in the second half I'll give you a friendly elbow in the ribs.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Likewise tomorrow morning at Bristol airport at about 5.30am as I'm up and out of the house at 3.00am to get up there.
Yep up at 3 for 6.30 flight to Dam, then almost immediatley onto Marseilles.. Can easily be 20 hours up and about ( and 19 of those drinking..):drink:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
IMG_4501.jpeg

You’ll see there’s a fair few stickers up already on one of the signs at Marseille airport

Sep 8, 2023
I feel like a kid who can’t fall asleep because tomorrow’s Christmas and Santa is coming. Hyperbole aside, I really am excited and ready to watch the Albion. Should I wear my jersey that’s definitely too small, or just go about in normal wear?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I feel like a kid who can’t fall asleep because tomorrow’s Christmas and Santa is coming. Hyperbole aside, I really am excited and ready to watch the Albion. Should I wear my jersey that’s definitely too small, or just go about in normal wear?
Brian Owen saying they're expecting to beat their 62k record European home crowd. The stadium is 8k bigger than the Emirates, 6k bigger than Spurs. Thats huge
its going to be an unbelievable experience :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Chants of 'Seasiders' and strong southern accents suggest the footage may be accurate

'Tensions in the streets of Marseille, Brighton supporters are pushed aside by the police'

VojFromMars

Sep 3, 2023
@Ike and Tina Burner : I think I recognize the place. Boulveard d'Athènes. Some of you asked what shouldn't be done in Marseille. Well I think you pretty much got the answer. Winning tomorrow by itself shouldn't get you in trouble.

Now I'm personnaly fuc*ing tired of this crap. And it's been after all a very quiet night for a pre-EL game. No drama in Cours Ju/La Plaine area, which by itself is good. 99.9% of us are friendly. And I'm sure same goes for you guys. Maybe keeping it this way would be wise ? Please ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports